You are looking for a pumpkin pie, winter luxury recipe that is unique? How to make it easy. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious pumpkin pie, winter luxury should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of pumpkin pie, winter luxury, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare pumpkin pie, winter luxury which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in make
- Prepare 1 Sugar Pumpkin
- Prepare 1 cup Sugar
- Take 1.5 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Use 1 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Ground Allspice
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 4 Eggs
- Prepare 3 cup Pumpkin Glop
- Prepare 1.5 cans (12 oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Use 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
Doing double duty, Winter Luxury is not only a gorgeous ornamental, but is also superb for eating. Thick flesh and small seed cavity. The rounded fruit has orange skin that's netted in a fine veil. In the field, the unusual skin texture gives this squash a rich, velvety appearance befitting of its name.
How to make:process Pumpkin Pie, Winter Luxury:
- Yield: One 9-inch deep dish pie or two 8-inch shallow pies. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the exterior of the pumpkin in cool or warm water, no soap.
- Cut the pumpkin in half. A serrated knife and a sawing motion works best - a smooth knife is more likely to slip.
- Scrape the insides. You want to get out that stringy, dangly stuff that coats the inside surface. Note: can save seeds to cook separately.
- Place it cut side down into a covered oven container. Fill container with 3/4" water. Cover the ovenproof container (with a lid), and pop it in a 350 F (165 C) oven. It normally takes about 45 minutes to 90 minutes (it can vary a lot!); just test it periodically by sticking it with a fork to see if it is soft!
- Scoop out the cooked pumpkin.
- Puree the pumpkin. To get a nice, smooth consistency, I use a Pillsbury hand blender. By blending it, you give the pie a smooth, satiny texture; rather than the rough graininess that is typical of cooked squashes. Note: You may freeze the puree or pie filling to use it later! Just use a freezer bag or other container to exclude as much air as possible. It should last a year or more in a deep freezer.
- Mix in all ingredients. Make the pie crust (I use Pillsbury) It is also time to start preheating the oven. Turn it on and set it to 425 F.
- Bake at 425 F for the first 15 minutes, then turn the temperature down to 350 F and bake another 45 to 60 minutes, until a clean knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Done and ready to serve!
Not only is the Winter Luxury beautiful for Thanksgiving and Christmas table decor, but this variety is also one of the top pumpkins used to make homemade pumpkin pie. Reported to make the most velvety of pies with its thick, dense, sweet flesh. In The Compleat Squash, author Amy Goldman says, "Winter Luxury Pie makes the smoothest. Makes the most velvety pumpkin pie you'll ever eat! It is enormously productive, medium in size being about ten inches in diameter, almost globe shaped and ripens early.
me, the simple preparation of Pumpkin Pie, Winter Luxury above can help you prepare food that are special for family/friends Hope it’s useful and good luck!