Are looking for a crispy air fryer sesame chicken recipe that is appetizing? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious crispy air fryer sesame chicken should had aroma and taste that able provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of crispy air fryer sesame chicken, first from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare crispy air fryer sesame chicken delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for prepare
- Prepare 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take 1 cup flour
- Take Salt and black pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp All purpose seasoning
- Use 1 Tsp Onion powder
- Take 2 tsp garlic powder
- Use Oil of choice for brushing chicken or oil mister
- Prepare For sauce
- Prepare 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- Prepare 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup thai chili sauce
- Prepare Half tablespoons of minced ginger
- Prepare 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Prepare 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Use 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Prepare Chopped green onions for garnish
- Prepare Sesame seeds for garnish
- Use 1 tsp Sriracha (optional to add to sauce for heat)
Dip the chicken in the cornstarch, making sure to coat each piece evenly on all sides. Place the chicken in a single layer in the air fryer. Spritz with oil to help make it crunchy. Add chicken and stir to combine.
How to make Crispy air fryer sesame chicken:
- Season chicken pieces with salt pepper all purpose seasoning onion and garlic powder. Lightly toss in flour and lay out on a sheet pan or cutting board. Preheat air fryer to 390°
- Lightly brush both sides of the chicken pieces with olive oil or the recommended oil for your air fryer
- When air fryer is ready add chicken. Cook for 10 minutes flipping to the other side halfway through. Be sure to cover all flour spots with oil to ensure your chicken gets crispy and doesn’t have raw flour pieces.
- Cooked chicken and batches till all chicken has been cooked.
- Combine the first seven ingredients for sauce. Bring to a boil. Mix water and cornstarch to make a slurry. Pour into sauce to in allowed to thicken. Reduce heat once sauce has thickened.
- Once chicken is done toss in sauce. Served with your favorite side (I chose broccoli and white rice).
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds! Enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
Brush the basket with little oil and put the coated chicken pieces in it. Brush some oil on the top. Repeat with the rest of the chicken. Place the cornstarch in a small bowl. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the chicken pieces and use your hands to make sure it's evenly coated.
how is this? Easy isn’t it? That’s the make crispy air fryer sesame chicken that you do at home. Congratulations enjoy