You are looking for a breaded chicken sandwich recipe that is unique? How to make it not too difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious breaded chicken sandwich should has aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of breaded chicken sandwich, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare breaded chicken sandwich which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings used for prepare
- Prepare Sandwich Ingredients:
- Prepare 1 ciabatta bread
- Prepare 1 KFC chicken breast
- Take 4-5 leaves romaine lettuce
- Use spicy chili sauce
- Use Caramelised onions
- Prepare 2 medium onions (thinly sliced)
- Prepare 1 tbs honey
- Take Salt and Pepper
- Prepare 1 pinch dried thyme or rosemary
- Prepare 1 tbs canola oil
- Prepare Grilled tomatoes mayonnaise:
- Take 5-6 medium tomatoes, cut into halves
- Use 2 cloves grated garlic
- Prepare 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil (I used orange flavor)
- Prepare 1 pinch italian herbs
- Prepare 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 tbs mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 pinch grated horseradish (optional)
Dip each chicken breast in the milk mixture then dredge through the flour mixture to coat evenly. Place the coated chicken breasts on a wire rack over a baking sheet and spray both sides lightly with olive oil. Also available on a multigrain bun. See more ideas about sandwiches, recipes, chicken sandwich.
How to make Breaded Chicken Sandwich:
- Start with your caramelised onions. Stir fry your sliced onion about 7-8 minutes or until the texture about jelly like. Add a table spoon of honey, a bit of salt and pepper, a pinch of dried thyme or rosemary. Stir until all combined.
- Next your grilled tomatoes mayonnaise. Cut your tomatoes into halves, add your grated garlic, add dried italian herbs, a pinch of salt and pepper, drizzled of orange flavor extra virgin olive oil, mix them well.
- Bake your seasoned tomatoes into oven about 30 minutes with 375°F or 190°C. After that crush them using food processor, and try to reduce the liquid by reheating it over your pan, until almost like a tomato paste consistency.
- Last, mix your tomatoes (almost paste) with a table spoon of mayonnaise and a pinch of grated horseradish.
- About the breaded chicken, fortunately I used KFC chicken, which my hubby bought for my lunch, but if you want to make it manually, just sliced by half the chicken breast, marinated with 1 clove of grated garlic, salt and pepper, and let it rest about 15-30 minutes. Continue to put into seasoned flour (salt, pepper, garlic powder), beaten egg, and breadcrumbs. Fry them.
- Prepare your Ciabatta bread, cut it into half, spread it with butter and toast it over your pan until golden brown each side.
- Spread the tomatoes mayonnaise, add the lettuce, shredded breaded chicken, spicy chili sauce, caramelized onions and close it with the top of your bread.
- Ready to be serve!
- The orange flavor extra olive oil that I used.
- The result of grilled tomatoes mayonnaise
- Done and ready to serve!
Breaded Chicken Sandwiches are one of our favorite meals around here. I am more of a picky eater and like everything bland and plain, but Mike likes his with a little kick. This might not be very original, but I want to show you how I bread chicken. I actually learned this from a friend who gave me a different recipe and I changed it up a little. Marinated chicken cutlets are coated with seasoned bread crumbs, pan-fried until crispy and tender, and layered onto buns with three types of cheese, tomato sauce, olive oil, and sea salt, for a quick broil in the oven.
I say thank you for using the recipe that I convey on here. hope we Congratulations enjoy