You are looking for a easy vegetable beef soup recipe that is delicious? How to make it easy. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious easy vegetable beef soup should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of easy vegetable beef soup, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want to prepare easy vegetable beef soup which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required exist for prepare
- Take 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- Take 1 medium onion diced
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare to taste Salt and pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp dried parsley
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups water or beef broth or 2 tbsp beef soup base
- Use 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- Use 1 (10.5 oz) condensed tomato soup
- Use 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Prepare 1/3 cup Barley or more to your liking
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) bag of mixed frozen vegetables
- Prepare 1 zucchini (optional)
- Use 2 medium russet potatoes (optional)
Add cooked beef back to the pan, reduce heat to medium and add onion and garlic. Submit a Recipe Correction Beef bouillon can be used instead. Salt, basil, parsley, oregano, garlic powder, black pepper. You'll want to use green cabbage.
Steps to cook Easy Vegetable Beef Soup:
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient.
- Add your salt and pepper and mix till combined.
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatoes, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, barley, parsley and vegetables and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes until potatoes are tender and take bay leaves out. Garnish with green onions or sour cream or parmesan or all 3.
- Notes: You can use petite diced tomatoes or regular diced tomatoes, depending on how small you like your tomatoes in the soup. You can substitute the Worcestershire sauce for balsamic vinegar, I love the little tang that it gives the soup and I've done this multiple times. You can also stir in some cooked macaroni noodles to make this a beef Vegetable Noodle Soup
- Done and ready to serve!
Drain off the grease if needed. Give everything a big stir, and bring to a boil. Season the stew beef with some salt & pepper. Brown in a skillet first (optional). Add the meat, vegetable broth, tomato sauce, diced potatoes, & diced carrots.
how is this? Easy isn’t it? That’s the prepare easy vegetable beef soup that you do at home. Good luck!