Again looking for a mike's fat assed spicy pork beer tacos recipe that is interesting? How to make it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious mike's fat assed spicy pork beer tacos should has aroma and taste that able provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of mike's fat assed spicy pork beer tacos, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want to prepare mike's fat assed spicy pork beer tacos delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for make
- Use 4 Pounds Pork Loin [cut into large 2" pieces]
- Use 2 Pounds Hatch Green Chilies [peeled - de-seeded & chopped]
- Take 2 (16 oz) Cans Mexican Lager Beers [like Tecate - American lager
- Use 1 (32 oz) Box Low Sodium Beef Broth
- Take 1/2 Cup Celery [chopped]
- Use 2 Cups Onions [chopped]
- Prepare 1 Cup Cilantro Leaves [left whole + reserves for garnish]
- Use as needed Raw Cabbage [thin sliced - garnish]
- Use 2 LG Jalapeños [minced + reserves for garnish]
- Use 8 Cloves Garlic [minced]
- Prepare as needed Fresh Avocados [garnish]
- Prepare 1 Can Rotell Tomatoes [or 1 large tomato]
- Take as needed Lime Wedges [garnish]
- Use 1 tbsp Better Than Beef Bouillon
- Take 1 tsp Mexican Oregeno [crushed]
- Prepare 2 tbsp Ground Cumin [divided]
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Black pepper [divided]
- Use 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp Chili pepper
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Of Your Favorite Red Salsa
- Use as needed Sour Cream [garnish]
- Prepare as needed Queso Fresco Campicino Cheese
- Prepare as needed Mexican 3 Cheese [garnish]
- Prepare as needed Green Or Red Salsas
- Take as needed Fresh Flour Tortillas
How to cook Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos:
- Here's most of what you'll need.
- Chop loin into 2" pieces. Dust pork with 1/2 of your Cumin and black pepper. Add 1 box broth and 1/2 of one of your Mexican beers. Allow to simmer covered for 1 hour. Longer if possible. Stir occasionally. Add beer, additional broth or water if needed - to steam your thick chunks of meat.
- Mexican beer used.
- Chop all vegetables.
- 2 pounds Hatch Green Chilies roasted, peeled and de-seeded.
- Better Than Beef Bouillon
- Throw everything in your skillet with your second can of Mexican beer. Allow to simmer for another hour. Add remaining beer or water if needed. Stir regularly. Don't add any salt yet as this dish will season up with the broth and long simmer time.
- Here's your desired outcome.
- This dish is also great for work lunches.
- Top and garnish with fresh cheeses, avocados, sour cream, salsas, cilantro, onions, lime wedges and sliced cabbage. After all, this dish is really all about the chilly options! Enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
me, the simple preparation of Mike's Fat Assed Spicy Pork Beer Tacos above can help you prepare dishes that are special for family/friends Hope it’s useful and good luck!