Are looking for a ko-rican fullblood wagyu chuck steak recipe that is unique? How to make it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious ko-rican fullblood wagyu chuck steak should had aroma and taste that able provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of ko-rican fullblood wagyu chuck steak, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want to prepare ko-rican fullblood wagyu chuck steak delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings used in prepare
- Use 1 Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Steak
- Use Ko-Rican Marinade
- Prepare 1 TBSP Oregano
- Use 1 TBSP Paprika
- Use 1 TBSP Dark Chili Powder
- Use 1 TBSP Curry Madras Powder
- Prepare 2 TBSP Kosher Salt
- Prepare 1/4 CUP Rice Vinegar
- Use 1/4 CUP Olive Oil
- Use 14 Garlic Cloves
- Prepare Kimchi Cucumbers
- Prepare 1 English Cucumber
- Prepare 1/2 Red Onion
- Take 2 TBSP Brown Sugar
- Prepare 2 TBSP Lime Juice
- Use 2 TBSP Fish Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 CUP Water
- Prepare 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- Take 1 Jalapeno (minced)
- Use Pinch Korean Chili Flake
Instructions to make Ko-Rican Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Steak:
- PREPARING THE KO-RICAN MARINADE Combine the paprika, oregano, curry madras powder, dark chili powder, rice vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and garlic in a food processor.Blend until combined. Rub the marinade all over the Fullblood Wagyu chuck steak, and place in the refrigerator to marinade for at least 3 hours.
- PREPARING THE KIMCHI CUCUMBER SALAD Thinly slice the cucumbers and red onion. Place in a bowl, and set aside. Make the dressing by combining the brown sugar, lime juice, fish sauce, water, minced garlic, and minced jalapeno in a bowl. Mix until combined and the sugar has dissolved. Dress the cucumbers and onions with the prepared dressing, and season with a pinch of Korean chili flakes.
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU CHUCK STEAK Place the marinated chuck steak on a preheated grill at 450°F, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until you reach an internal temperature of 120°F. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes.
- FINAL STEPS Slice the Fullblood Wagyu chuck steak against the grain.Plate the steak, and serve with the kimchi cucumber salad.Enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
me, the simple preparation of Ko-Rican Fullblood Wagyu Chuck Steak above can help you prepare food that are special for family/friends Good luck!