Again looking for a #themechallenge chips masala recipe that is unique? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious #themechallenge chips masala should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of #themechallenge chips masala, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare #themechallenge chips masala which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for prepare
- Prepare 500 g potatoes
- Prepare 1 bunch dhania
- Prepare 2 large onions
- Prepare 2 large tomatoes
- Prepare 1 large bell pepper
- Take 1 piece turmeric
- Prepare 5 small pieces of garlic
- Take 1 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Take 2 tablespoons Tomato paste
- Prepare 3 tablespoons hot and sweet tomato sauce
- Use 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Prepare 1 teaspoon pilau masala
- Use Salt
- Use Oil
How to make:process #themechallenge Chips Masala:
- Peel and cut the potatoes small straight pieces. Wash and let them dry.
- Heat a dip pan. Add enough oil and let it heat well. Put in the potatoes in small portion to make chips.
- For the Masala, prepare the ingredients.
- Heat a pan, put oil. Add onions and cook until golden brown, add garlic and cook for few seconds. Add tomatoes and the bell pepper, let it cook for few seconds. Add tomatoe paste, garam and pilau masala, cayenne pepper, and salt. Mix well and let them cook in very low heat. Add small amount of water to avoid burning and for making a gravy. Now add the turmeric, dhania and the chips. Stir well to mix up everything for about 3minutes. Avoid breaking the chips.
- Serve hot, with your salad and cold drink.
- Done and ready to serve!
me, the simple preparation of #themechallenge Chips Masala above can help you prepare food that are delicious for family/friends Hope it’s useful and good luck!