Are looking for a burrito bowls with chipotle-lime shredded wagyu beef recipe that is delicious? How to make it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious burrito bowls with chipotle-lime shredded wagyu beef should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of burrito bowls with chipotle-lime shredded wagyu beef, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare burrito bowls with chipotle-lime shredded wagyu beef delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings used in make
- Use 2 LB Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Bottom Round Steak (cut into 2-inch pieces)
- Use Kosher Salt (to season)
- Prepare Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season)
- Take 3 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Prepare Braising Liquid
- Use 1/2 CUP Chipotle in Adobo
- Prepare 2 CUP Beef Stock
- Use 1/4 CUP Apple Cider Vinegar
- Prepare 1/4 CUP Brown Sugar
- Prepare 1 CUP Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Use 2 TSP Kosher Salt
- Prepare 4 Garlic Cloves
- Use Mango Salsa
- Prepare 1 Large Mango (small diced)
- Prepare 2 Roma Tomatoes (small diced)
- Prepare 1/2 Red Onion (small diced)
- Prepare 1 Jalapeno (small diced)
- Prepare 1/2 CUP Cilantro (minced)
- Use 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Take 1/2 TSP Kosher Salt
- Prepare 1 Lime (juiced)
- Take Roasted Corn and Poblano Salad
- Use 2 EAR Corn (husked and hair removed)
- Prepare 2 Poblano Peppers
- Prepare 1/2 Red Onion (peeled)
- Prepare 2 Small Avocados (peeled, pitted, and medium diced)
- Use 1 Lime (juiced)
- Prepare 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- Prepare Cilantro Rice
- Prepare 1 1/2 CUP Long Grain Rice
- Prepare 3 CUP Water
- Use 2 TSP Kosher Salt
- Take 1/2 CUP Fresh Cilantro (minced)
- Use Black Beans
- Use 1 1/2 CUP Dry Black Beans (substitute: 2 Cans Black Beans)
- Prepare 2 TBSP Sambal
- Use For Serving
- Prepare Crema
Top the rice with black beans. Add in a generous scoop of the mango salsa, and then a scoop of the roasted corn and poblano salad. Next, add the chipotle-lime shredded Wagyu beef to each bowl. The delicious Wagyu steak fajitas are served with fresh guacamole, warmed corn tortillas, and crumbled queso fresco cheese!
How to make:process Burrito Bowls with Chipotle-Lime Shredded Wagyu Beef:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BEEF Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the grapeseed oil to the Dutch oven.Season the pieces of Fullblood Wagyu beef with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Once oil is hot, add in the Wagyu beef. Sear on both sides for 3 minutes, or until the beef is nicely browned.Place the braising liquid ingredients (chipotle in adobo, beef stock, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, fire roasted tomatoes, kosher salt, and garlic cloves) in a blender.
- Blend the braising liquid, and pour it into the Dutch oven.Bring the liquid up to a boil, and then reduce the heat to medium-low.Cover the Dutch oven with a lid, and let the beef braise for 3 hours or until beef will easily shred.Prepare the items below while the beef is braising.
- PREPARING THE RICE Heat a large pot with the water and kosher salt over medium-high heat.Once the water has come to a boil, stir in the long grain rice.Bring the water to a simmer, and then reduce the temperature to low.Cover the pot with a lid, and cook the rice on low for 20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.Once the liquid is absorbed, turn off the heat. Keep the rice covered.Right before serving the rice, remove the lid and gently fold in the minced cilantro.Season to taste.
- PREPARING THE SALSA Mix all of the salsa ingredients (diced mango, diced tomatoes, diced red onion, diced jalapeno, minced cilantro, minced garlic, kosher salt, and lime juice) in a bowl.Season to taste with kosher salt and additional lime juice.Reserve.
- PREPARING THE ROASTED CORN AND POBLANO SALAD Over a gas flame or BBQ, roast the husked corn, poblano peppers, and red onion until they are charred on all sides.Let the peppers cool, then peel off the charred skin. Remove the stem and seeds, and medium dice the peppers.Place the diced peppers in a medium size bowl.Remove the corn from the cob with a sharp knife, and place it in the bowl.Dice the onion, and add it to the bowl as well.Toss everything in the bowl with lime juice, olive oil and salt
- Add in the diced avocado right before serving.Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Reserve.
- PREPARING THE BLACK BEANS If using dry black beans, soak them in cold water overnight in the refrigerator.Drain off water the next day, and place in a medium size pot.Cover the beans with warm water.Bring to a boil over medium heat, and then drop the heat to medium-low. Slowly simmer the beans until they’re soft (usually takes about 40 minutes).Once the beans are soft, drain off the excess water, and rinse.Place the beans in a medium size bowl, and toss them with the Sambal.Season to taste.
- NOTE: If using canned beans, rinse the beans, and heat them up. Reserve.
- FINAL STEPS Shred the braised Wagyu beef.Divide the rice between 6 bowls.Top the rice with black beans.Add in a generous scoop of the mango salsa, and then a scoop of the roasted corn and poblano salad.Next, add the chipotle-lime shredded Wagyu beef to each bowl.Top with crema, serve right away, and enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
Make any night of the week Fajita Night with this recipe! Mexican Beer and Lime Miyazakigyu Wagyu Short Ribs with Salad. Thai Basil Wagyu Beef Stir Fry.. Burrito Bowls with Chipotle-Lime Shredded Wagyu Beef. Burrito Bowls with Chipotle-Lime Shredded Wagyu Beef.
relatives or to be inspiration in do culinary business. Good luck!