You are looking for a red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting recipe that is unique? How to prepare it easy. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in prepare
- Use Cupcakes
- Prepare 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- Prepare 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Use 1 large egg
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Take 2 tbsp Red Food Coloring
- Prepare 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Prepare 1 cup AP flour
- Take 2 tbsp AP flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp distilled white vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Take Cream Cheese Frosting
- Prepare 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Use 5 tbsp unsalted butter
- Use 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Prepare 2 cup powdered sugar
Add powdered sugar, one cup at a time, beating well after each addition. If frosting is too thick, add a little milk. If you are planning to pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes, you want it thick enough to hold its shape. Line a cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners.
How to make:process Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with liners.
- On medium-high seed, cream the butter and sugar for about 3 mins, until light and fluffy. Add the egg and turn the mixture to high. Scrape the sides of the bowl and beat until well incorporated.
- In a different small bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and red food coloring to make a thick paste. (The amount of Red Food Coloring you use is up to you, if you like a bright red use less, if you like a deeper earthy color use 3 tablespoons, but no more.) Add to the batter and mix on medium speed until completely combined. Scrape the bottom of bowl if necessary to ensure all the batter gets color.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add half of the buttermilk. Add half of the flour and mix until combined. Scrape the bowl and repeat process. Beat on high till smooth.
- Reduce the mixer to low and add salt, baking soda, and vinegar. Turn to high and beat for no more than 15 seconds just so that everything is completely combined and smooth, but don't over mix!
- Divide the batter evenly into cupcake liners and bake for about 20 mins, or until a toothpick is inserted into the center of the largest cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then remove cupcakes from pan and place them on cooling rack to cool completely for about an hour before frosting.
- For the frosting: Take the room temperature butter and cool cream cheese and mix them on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes. Add vanilla extract and continue to beat till well combined. Scrape the bowl when necessary. Reduce the speed to low and add the powdered sugar in 4 additions, so as not to have it fly everywhere. Beat until frosting is smooth yet not overly beaten and runny. This makes plenty of frosting to pipe both into the cupcake to give it a filing as well as on top. So since there will no doubt be left over frosting, you can freeze it in an airtight container and save it for another use. Or if you would like you could just halve the frosting recipe to make less.
- Can be stored in fridge for up to 3 days. However, it would be best to let them sit out for about 20 minutes so that they taste moist and fluffy, yet still slightly chilled.
- Done and ready to serve!
Whisk cake flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt. To make the frosting, in a large bowl cream together cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Gradually add in powdered sugar until combined and then stir in vanilla extract. Chill frosting if you prefer a firmer frosting. In the bowl of a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer), cream together the shortening and sugar.
relatives or to be creations in selling food. Good luck!