Are looking for a beef stroganoff topped baked potatoes recipe that is delicious? How to prepare it easy. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious beef stroganoff topped baked potatoes should has aroma and taste that able provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of beef stroganoff topped baked potatoes, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare beef stroganoff topped baked potatoes delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in prepare
- Prepare POTATOS
- Prepare 6 medium russet potatos, baked or microwaved until tender
- Use 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- Prepare 1/2 tsp granulated garlic or garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper and salt to taste
- Prepare 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare BEEF STROGANOFF TOPPING
- Prepare 1 lb tender beef steak cut into strips. I used rib eye
- Prepare 6 oz sliced button mushrooms
- Take 1 small onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 2 tbsp dry white wine
- Prepare 1/4 cup low sodium beef broth
- Use 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1/4 Dijon mustard
- Use 1 tsp hot sauce, such as Franks brand
- Use salt and black pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Prepare olive oil for sauteing
- Take GARNISH
- Prepare 1 tsp copped parsley and/or chives
- Take cracked black pepper
Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally; reduce heat. If you prefer your potatoes on the crispy side, pair your beef stroganoff with some oven-roasted potatoes! Cut into perfect bite-sized pieces, roasted potatoes are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. Sauteed Broccolini With Garlic And Cheese.
Instructions to make Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking pan big enough to hold potatoes in one layer with non stick.spray.
- Brush each potato with melted butter, sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.com
- The potatoes will take about 15 minutes, turning once until hot and skin is crispy.. Put them in the oven while you make the topping
- MAKE STROGANOFF SAUCE
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Heat a film of oil in a medium saucepan, sear beef strips just until brown, remove to a plate
- Add mushrooms, onions and garlic to skillet steak was cooked in. Cook until soft add more oil if needed. Add wine and deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone.
- Add beef broth, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, mustard,hot sauce and salt and pepper. Bring. to a simmer, cook.until slight thickened about 3 minutes,add beef strips with juices and stir in parsley., heat through.
- Split hot baked potato, fluff inside with fork.
- Spoon beef with sauce over potatoes, garnish with parsley and cracked black pepper
- Done and ready to serve!
Beef stroganoff is a delicious dish that is full of tender beef mixed with flavorful mushrooms and sour cream. It is always served over egg noodles, but it can also be served over rice or mashed potatoes. In nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat. Half the potatoes and scoop out the insides, keeping the scooped out potato for later. Cut the steak into thin strips and sear in a hot pan.
I say thank you for reading the recipe that I convey on here. hope we Good luck!