You are looking for a beef stir-fry in black pepper sauce recipe that is unique? How to prepare it not too difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious beef stir-fry in black pepper sauce should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of beef stir-fry in black pepper sauce, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare beef stir-fry in black pepper sauce delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for prepare
- Prepare A. Black Pepper Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp water
- Take 2 tsp sweet soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- Take 2 tsp freshly crushed whole pepper corn (almost fine)
- Take 1-2 tsp corn flour
- Prepare B. Veggies (See Note)
- Prepare 1/2 small green capsicum
- Prepare 1/2 small red capsicum
- Take 1/2 small yellow capsicum
- Take 1/2 small brown or red onion
- Use C. Sautéed & Braised
- Prepare 6 tbsp cooking oil
- Use 1 tbsp finely minced garlic
- Prepare 1 kg beef strips (see note)
- Prepare Note 📝
- Prepare 👉🏻 cube/dice all capsicums
- Prepare 👉🏻 slice brown onion thinly
- Prepare 👉🏻 Add spring onion for added colour if you like
- Prepare 👉🏻 Instead of using beef strips, you can use:
- Prepare 📌 beef slices :
- Prepare ~ cook over high heat
- Take ~ Thinly sliced beef cook very fast
- Take 📌 medallion or beef cubes ~ refer to these steps for this cuts
- Prepare ~ sear to your preferred doneness in a pan with little oil
- Use ~ avoid crowding the pan when searing. Remove meat from the pan
- Use ~ do the same with large chopped veggies in B. Remove from heat
- Prepare ~ Next prepare the sauce in the same pan. Cook until thickened
- Take ~ pour sauce over meat and veggies. Or mix all in the pan
Fry green peppers and red onion until slightly soft (do not kill them). Add a small pinch of salt. Serve hot with noodles or steamed rice. Nutrition Flank steak, cut across the grain into bite-size pieces, delivered great beef flavor and a modera.
How to make:process Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce:
- See notes for variations.
- Prep ~ In a small bowl, mix A well. Keep aside. Chop veggies in B into bite size. Mince garlic.
- Cooking the dish - Heat oil in a deep pan or a wok. Sauté garlic til light brown. Stir in meat. Meat slices will produce liquid. Keep stirring over high heat until meat is cooked and liquid is almost dried. Add A (black pepper sauce). Stir and combine. Add B (veggies). Stir again until sauce thickened. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Remove from the heat. Note: Veggies should still be crunchy and not overcooked. Dish up. This dish goes well with white rice.
- Done and ready to serve!
Stir-fry the beef until the beef is browned on the outside but still pink inside. Heat the remaining oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Add oil if needed, add onions and bell pepper. Toss everything together quickly until beef is just cooked through. To a medium bowl, add the flank steak, baking soda (if using), soy sauce, sesame oil, cornstarch, and oil.
me, the simple preparation of Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce above can help you prepare food that are delicious for family/friends Good luck!