Are looking for a mushroom quinoa burgers with roasted garlic & thyme mayonnaise recipe that is unique? How to make it easy. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious mushroom quinoa burgers with roasted garlic & thyme mayonnaise should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of mushroom quinoa burgers with roasted garlic & thyme mayonnaise, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want to prepare mushroom quinoa burgers with roasted garlic & thyme mayonnaise delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for prepare
- Prepare Burgers
- Prepare 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- Prepare 2 eggs, beaten
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- Take 1 tsp ground thyme
- Prepare 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Use salt
- Prepare black pepper
- Take GARLIC & THYME MAYONNAISE
- Take 2 clove garlic, peeled
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Use 3 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 2 whole eggs
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup canola oil
- Take salt
- Prepare pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Take Beer Carmelized Onions
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare 2 sweet onion, peeled and sliced
- Prepare 1 can or bottle of your favorite beer (I used Yuengling Lager)
- Prepare sliced cheese (I used quesadilla cheese)
- Prepare Additional Burger fixins
- Prepare of your favorite buns (I used onion buns)
- Take sliced portabello mushrooms
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan, if desired. Adapted from Barefeet in the Kitchen. Place ground beef, quinoa, minced garlic, onion powder, worcesteshire sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. When the mushrooms are cool enough to handle add them to the bowl.
How to make Mushroom Quinoa Burgers with Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mayonnaise:
- To make the mayonnaise: place the garlic cloves in a saucepan along with the oil. Place over a low heat for 20 minutes to infuse and slowly cook the garlic. Set aside to cool completely.
- Place all of the ingredients except the thyme leaves into a narrow jug or bowl. Use a stick or immersion blender to combine the ingredients. You’ll notice that almost immediately the mayonnaise will begin to emulsify. Blend until combined. Stir in chopped thyme.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings as necessary. Refrigerate.
- Mayo shortcut: if you want to save time just use 1 cup helmans mayo, garlic & thyme. Blend well and refrigerate until needed.
- For the burgers: Mix cooled quinoa & panko together in a large bowl. Mix in eggs, soy sauce, garlic & seasonings until well blended. Mix together with ground beef. Chill for 30 minutes and then form into patties. Makes 8 large patties depending on the size of your patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa (see recipe)
- To caramelize the onions: Heat large skillet. Add 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook about 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened.
- At this point you want to slowly add the beer, let it cook into the onions, add more and let it cook. Do this until the all of beer is gone or the onions are caramelized to your liking and the beer has evaporated. Remove from the skillet and keep warm.
- Brown mushrooms in 2 tablespoon butter in same frying pan used for onions.
- Broil @ 450°F (or grill) burgers until desired doness is reached.
- Enjoy on fresh buns topped with a slice of cheese, onions, mushrooms and a dollop of garlic & thyme mayonnaise and your favorite burger toppings.
- Done and ready to serve!
Finely dice garlic, onion, mushroom and grate carrot. Saute in a large pan with coconut oil until lighlty browned. Lightly toast raw almonds and sunfloer seeds in a pan over medium heat until edges turn golden. Once cooled grind into a flour using a nut and seed grinder or coffee grinder. Chop parsely and mash cooked black beans.
how ? Easy isn’t it? That’s the make mushroom quinoa burgers with roasted garlic & thyme mayonnaise that you try it at home. Hope it’s useful and good luck!