You are looking for a red velvet cupcakes / how to make cupcakes / eggless cupcakes recipe that is delicious? How to make it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious red velvet cupcakes / how to make cupcakes / eggless cupcakes should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of red velvet cupcakes / how to make cupcakes / eggless cupcakes, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want to prepare red velvet cupcakes / how to make cupcakes / eggless cupcakes delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in make
- Prepare Flour / Maida - 1 Cup Cocoa Powder (Optional)
- Prepare Condensed Milk - ½ Cup Milk - ½ Cup
- Prepare Oil & Butter - 2 tbsp each Sugar - ¼ cup Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Use Red food colour - ½ tsp Baking Powder - 1 tsp Baking Soda - ½ tsp
- Use Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp Salt - 1½ Cups (for baking)
- Use For Frosting : Cream Cheese - ⅔ Cup Unsalted Butter - ¼ Cup
- Use Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp Powdered Sugar - 1½ Cups
- Prepare (Sifted twice, after measuring)
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder into a bowl and. Once it curdles, stir in oil, red food colour and vanilla essence. Now take the flour plus sugar bowl and make a whell in the centre, pour in the liquid ingredients and stur gently. I'll be showing you how to make delicious, soft and very easy one bowl Red Velvet Cupcake recipe and its eggless.
Steps to cook Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes:
- Cupcakes : For Baking in Cooker : Preheat a cooker in low-med flame for 10 minutes with 1½ cups of salt, a wire rack and a perforated plate. For Baking in Oven : Preheat oven at 180 C for 10 minutes. For the batter : Start by adding the oil & butter to a mixing bowl, then add the sugar and whip it. Then pour in the condensed milk, and whip it for another minute or two. Then add in the vinegar, vanilla essence and ¼ cup of milk. Mix well.
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder over this. Give it a mix, Then mix the red food colour with the rest ¼ cup milk and add the milk to the batter. If the colour isn't accurate for you, feel free to add some other to balance. In my case, it was raspberry red, I added a couple drops of lemon yellow food colour to balance the red colour. Line Cupcake tins with liners, Divide the batter into 6 cupcakes.
- For Baking in Cooker : Place the cupcakes in the cooker, in mine I could place 4. Then close and bake for 15 minutes in low-medium flame. Check after 15 minutes with a toothpick, if it comes out clean it's ready if not, bake for another 2-3 minutes. You can bake the rest cupcakes after this batch is baked.
- For Frosting : In a bowl, add the cream cheese and butter. Beat it for a minute, then add vanilla essence and ⅓ of the powdered sugar and whip till incorporated. Then add another ⅓ and whip, and then the last addition & Whip the frosting for another 2-3 minutes. Cream cheese frosting is ready. Add the frosting to a piping bag, then pipe the frosting in the cupcakes. Sprinkle with confectionery or cake crumbs. Enjoy!
- Important Note:- Recipe makes 6 cupcakes. But you can sneak in and get about a tablespoon or tablespoon & half of batter from around the bowl, and bake it in tartlet mould lined with a mini size liner with the normal sized cupcakes. Then after all cupcakes cools down, you can make crumb that mini cupcake.. Rest all are extremely soft & moist making crumbs can be difficult, but that small one would be slight drier as we will be overbaking it, which would help to make crumbs for topping the cupcak
- If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe! Please leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section below :)
- Done and ready to serve!
Its perfect for Valentine's day as well. Here are some tips to help you make the best eggless red velvet cupcakes, every time. Always start by preparing the cupcake liners. Preheat the oven while you prepare them. Cook beetroot in a pan or pressure cooker till it is done.
me, the simple preparation of Red Velvet CupCakes / How to Make Cupcakes / Eggless CupCakes above can help you prepare food that are interesting and delicious. great for family/friends Hope it’s useful and good luck!