You are looking for a grilled wagyu steak panzanella salad with vinaigrette recipe that is unique? How to make it not too difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious grilled wagyu steak panzanella salad with vinaigrette should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of grilled wagyu steak panzanella salad with vinaigrette, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare grilled wagyu steak panzanella salad with vinaigrette which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in prepare
- Use 1 Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Flat Iron Steak
- Prepare Marinade/Dressing
- Prepare 2 Large Shallots (peeled and cut into 4 pieces)
- Use 6 Garlic Cloves (smashed)
- Prepare 3 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Use 2 1/2 TSP Kosher Salt (divided)
- Prepare 1/2 CUP Red Wine Vinegar
- Take 1/4 CUP Sherry Vinegar
- Use 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- Prepare 1 TBSP Sugar
- Prepare 1 CUP Grapeseed Oil
- Prepare 1 CUP Olive Oil
- Prepare Salad
- Prepare 1 BUNCH Lacinato Kale (ribs removed and torn into bite-size pieces)
- Use 2 CUP Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- Prepare 2 CUP Ciliegine Mozzarella Balls (cut in half)
- Use 1 SMALL LOAF Crusty Bread (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Prepare 1 English Cucumber (cut into bite-size pieces)
- Take 1 Red Bell Pepper (seeded and cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Prepare 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (seeded and cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Use 3 TBSP Capers
- Use 1 Small Red Onion (julienned)
- Prepare 3/4 CUP Torn Basil Leaves
Combine the salad in a bowl: Combine the bread and chopped tomato and fresh mozzarella a large mixing bowl. Pour the vinaigrette over top and use a spatula to thoroughly combine. Stir occasionally so the juices and vinaigrette are evenly distributed. The fresh calamari, juicy heirloom tomatoes, sweet peppers, and rustic bread could be a meal in and of itself.
How to make Grilled Wagyu Steak Panzanella Salad with Vinaigrette:
- PREPARING THE MARINADE/DRESSING Place the shallots and smashed garlic in a bowl. Add a 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt and 3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil to the bowl, and toss everything together. Heat the oven to 400°F. Place the shallots and garlic in a pie plate, and roast for 30 minutes or until the shallots soften and caramelize. Place the red wine vinegar, sherry vinegar, Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons of kosher salt, and sugar in a blender.
- Once the shallots and garlic are roasted, place them in the blender as well. Blend all ingredients until smooth. Remove the center piece from the blender lid. Keep the blender running while pouring in 1 cup of olive oil and 1 cup of grapeseed oil. Once all of the oil is added, season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Remove the Wagyu flat iron steak from packaging, and place it in a large Ziploc bag. Pour half of the marinade/dressing over the steak, and close the b
- NOTE: Reserve the other half of the marinade/dressing. You will use this for the salad. Gently massage the marinade into the steak, and refrigerate for 12-24 hours. Before grilling the steak, take the steak out of the marinade, and allow it to sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- PREPARING THE SALAD Add the kale, cherry tomatoes, capers, cucumber, halved Mozzarella balls, onions, bread cubes, red bell pepper, and yellow bell pepper to a large bowl. Using the dressing/marinade that you made earlier, toss the salad with enough dressing to coat it well. Let the dressing-coated salad sit while you heat the grill and grill your Wagyu flat iron steak. This will allow the bread and kale to soften.
- FINAL STEPS Heat a gas grill over medium-high heat for 10 minutes. Once the grill is hot, grill the Wagyu flat iron steak for 3 minutes per side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes before slicing it against the grain into thin slices. Toss the torn basil in with the salad, and divide the salad amongst bowls. Top the salad with slices of grilled Wagyu steak, and drizzle each salad with a little more dressing. Serve, and enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
Heat the oil in a large sauté pan. Add the bread and salt; cook over low to medium heat, tossing frequently until nicely browned. For the vinaigrette, whisk all ingredients together. In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, yellow pepper, red onion, basil and capers. Grilled Wagyu Steak Panzanella Salad with Vinaigrette.
how is this? Easy isn’t it? That’s the make grilled wagyu steak panzanella salad with vinaigrette that you do at home. Good luck!