Are looking for a roasted beef stew recipe that is unique? How to prepare it not too difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious roasted beef stew should has aroma and taste that able provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of roasted beef stew, first from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare roasted beef stew which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings must exist for prepare
- Use 750 grams beef chunks
- Use 1 cup red wine
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Take 2 piece onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 4 clove garlic,minced
- Use 1 medium red bell pepper,sliced
- Use 3 medium potatoes,peeled and cut into cubes
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornstarch,dissolved in water(1 cup)
- Prepare 2 stalk celery,sliced
- Prepare 1 medium carrot,cubed or sliced
- Prepare 4 cup beef stock or broth
- Use 4 piece bay leaf
- Prepare 1/2 cup raisins
- Use 1/3 cup spring onion,chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp sesame seeds
Return the pot to the stove and melt. In tightly covered jar or container, shake cold water and flour; gradually stir into beef mixture. Add the beef, tomatoes and thyme. Beef Stew Tips How do you make beef stew meat tender?
Step by step to make Roasted Beef Stew:
- In a large bowl, combine meat,worcestershire sauce,red wine and black pepper and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Turn the meat over and marinate for another 1 hour.
- Remove the meat from the wine and pat dry with paper towels. Reserve the sauce.
- Season the meat on all sides with salt and pepper then roast until browned and set aside.
- In a large skillet or heavy-bottomed pan, such as a Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over low heat.
- Saute onions and garlic.pour the reserved wine and beef broth. Add the beef and bay leaves then cover and simmer on low heat for 2-3 hours until tender. (Add water if needed)
- Add dissolved flour,potato and raisins and cook. stirring frequently for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots,bell pepper and celery and simmer for another 3 minutes. season with salt
- Turn the heat off. transfer into serving bowl.Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds then serve.
- Done and ready to serve!
Braising is the key to making beef stew meat tender. Add beef back to dutch oven then add broth, wine, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, and bay leaves. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Let the meat get lightly browned. Meanwhile, in a large Dutch oven combine all the other ingredients and bring to a boil.
me, the simple preparation of Roasted Beef Stew above can help you prepare dishes that are interesting and delicious. great for family/friends Congratulations enjoy