Are looking for a battered n deep fried potato wedges recipe that is appetizing? How to prepare it easy. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious battered n deep fried potato wedges should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of battered n deep fried potato wedges, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare battered n deep fried potato wedges which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings used for make
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking powder
- Use 2 tsp season salt
- Prepare 1 tsp chili powder
- Use 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup corn starch
- Prepare 3/4 tsp granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 3/4 tsp canola oil
- Take 16 oz bag of precooked heat n serve red potato wedges
- Prepare 1 oil for deep frying
Scalloped potatoes in batter are perhaps not the healthiest dish on the menu, but they are certainly one of the tastiest! Drain potatoes and dry thoroughly with a clean kitchen towel. Copy the link and share Tap To Copy Fried Potato Wedges Recipe. Peel and cut your potatoes into long even strips.
Steps to cook Battered N Deep Fried Potato Wedges:
- Wisk all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add all weet ingredients and wisk until there are no lumps.
- (If batter is to thin for you add a bit more flour little at a time. If to thick add a bit more water a little at a time.) ( you may have to adjust this a little depending on how much you pack down when measuring the dry. I did mine loose)
- Heat oil that your going to deep fry in. To test temp I drop a few drops of flour into the oil. If it sizzles up its just about ready.
- While its heating place thawed potato wedges out onto a paper towels and dry them off. Depending on how wet yours are you may have to gently pat down to remove excess liquid as I did cuz mine were kept frozen. They do sell some that aren't frozen.
- Dunk potatoes one at a time into batter completely coating them and drop into hot oil. Wait till that one floats before dropping next one to prevent them from sticking together. Fry until a nice tan to brown color.
- Keep going until all wedges are done.
- Place done ones on a paper towel lined plate to drain of excess grease.
- Serve hot!
- Great for dipping in sauces or eating as is..
- Done and ready to serve!
Add flour and cornflour and mix thoroughly. Add water and mix into thick batter and set aside. Heat pan of water to a boil. Add potato wedges and cook them just long enough that they start to soften. Ensure that the potatoes are inches apart from each other.
relatives or to be ideas in do culinary business. Good luck!