Are looking for a tex's killer oven-baked club sub 🐷🐔🍞 recipe that is interesting? How to make it easy. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious tex's killer oven-baked club sub 🐷🐔🍞 should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of tex's killer oven-baked club sub 🐷🐔🍞, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare tex's killer oven-baked club sub 🐷🐔🍞 delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required exist for prepare
- Prepare 1 sub roll, large hot dog roll, baguette, or even a ciabatta bun
- Prepare to taste chunks of roast chicken 🍗
- Use to taste Swiss cheese (I'm using mature cheddar because I'm out
- Prepare 2-3 slices smoked bacon (optional) 🐖
- Use 3 slices Honey roast ham 🍖
- Prepare to taste torn lettuce (your preference, I'm using iceberg) 🍈
- Prepare 1 sliced or chopped (deseeded) vine ripened tomato 🍅
- Prepare to taste Thousand Island dressing
- Prepare to taste sea salt and ground black pepper to season
- Prepare to taste torn fresh flat leaf parsley (optional)
- Prepare to taste smoked paprika (optional)
It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞 is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic. Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞.
Instructions to make Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞:
- Cook the bacon (if using, I'm using a little bit of extra ham) until almost crispy, but not quite
- Cut the bacon (if using) into chunks with scissors and allow to cool
- Get your other ingredients ready to go
- Deseed the tomato and roughly chop
- Thinly slice your cheese
- Cut a little lettuce from the heart, then roughly tear. Don't add so much to your sandwich that it overpowers the rest of the ingredients
- Preheat the oven to a high heat
- Slice the bread like you would a hot dog bun and line with ham. I'm using a panini-pressed ciabatta for the extra width
- Add the bacon
- Add the chicken then cover with cheese and a few chunks of tomato
- Drizzle with Thousand Island dressing, add a little fresh parsley, and season with salt and pepper. I also sprinkle with smoked paprika at this point for a little heat
- Add some more cheese, season again, and skewer the bread closed 🍢
- Cook in the oven for a minimum of 8-10 minutes until the cheese bubbles. I'm cooking mine on a cast iron Welsh baking stone
- The Welsh baking stone can be used in the oven like a pizza stone, for pastries, pies, and breads, or on the stove top, where they're great for cooking flat breads
- Finish assembly by adding a little lettuce and some more tomato, then drizzling with a little more Thousand Island dressing
- Serve as a snack or with French fries, and/or chips/potato crisps. I've also added a blob of houmous as a dip for the tortilla chips
- Done and ready to serve!
Experience the tastiness of Hungry Howies oven baked subs from the comfort of your home. For quality subs, order online for pickup or delivery now. Oven Baked Subs. (Item availability may vary by location). Place the drummies in a zip-top bag with the lemon juice and let them marinate in the fridge. Tex's Killer Oven-Baked Club Sub 🐷🐔🍞 recipe smoothies are the proper meal or snack it doesn't matter what the weather.
relatives or to be inspiration for you who want to do culinary business. Good luck!