You are looking for a beer cheese soup recipe that is interesting? How to make it not too difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious beer cheese soup should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of beer cheese soup, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare beer cheese soup which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings used in prepare
- Prepare 1 &1/2 cup diced Onion
- Use 1 cup diced Celery
- Take 1 cup diced Carrot
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter, melted
- Take 1/2 cup Flour
- Prepare 4 cups Chicken Stock
- Prepare 1 &1/2 Beer, (Lager / IPA)
- Use 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Use 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Whole Leaf Thyme
- Take 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- Prepare 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Prepare 6 oz Merkt's Cheddar Cheese Spread
- Use 8 ounces Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream, (or half and half))
- Prepare Milk to thin
- Prepare Optional:
- Prepare Bacon
- Take Use bacon grease to sauté veggies
- Prepare Kielbasa
- Use Paprika sprinkled on top soup at serving
- Prepare Croutons
- Take Pretzel
Pour in the chicken broth and beer; cook until heated through. Slowly add cheese while stirring until just boiling and smooth. Add half-and-half, salt, dry mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat to low and cook until soup has thickened.
How to make:process Beer Cheese Soup:
- In large Dutch Oven, sweat onion, celery and carrot in butter (or bacon grease) until soft.
- Add chicken stock, beer, seasonings. Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Meanwhile, place butter in a 1-quart saucepan and melt over low heat, but do not let it brown.
- When melted, gradually whisk in flour to make a roux and cook 3 to 5 minutes, whisking occasionally, and being careful not to let mixture brown too much.
- Temper in some of the soup, 1/3 cup at a time
- Gradually add the roux to the soup and whisk until smooth, simmer 10 minutes to thicken.
- Gradually add Velveeta and Merkt cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Add Cheddar Cheese a bit at a time and whisk until smooth
- When all the cheese is added and melted, add cream and whisk until combined and heated through.
- Do not allow soup to boil or the cheese will curdle.
- Done and ready to serve!
Season the soup with salt and black pepper. Pour beer into the soup, bring to a. But it is all-American cheesy comfort food, and worth every last indulgent bite. We've pulled out all of the stops for this one. Directions In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter.
relatives or to be creations for selling food. Congratulations enjoy