You are looking for a seared wagyu strip steak with truffled smashed potatoes recipe that is interesting? How to prepare it easy. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious seared wagyu strip steak with truffled smashed potatoes should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of seared wagyu strip steak with truffled smashed potatoes, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare seared wagyu strip steak with truffled smashed potatoes delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings used in make
- Prepare 2 Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Strip Steaks
- Use 1 LB Baby Potatoes
- Take 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Prepare 2 TBSP Truffle Oil
- Prepare 2 3/4 TSP Kosher Salt (divided)
- Prepare 1/2 TSP Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Heat a large cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Reduce heat to medium-low; add butter, thyme, and garlic to pan. Seared Wagyu Strip Steak with Truffled Smashed Potatoes; High Brew Coffee Cookies & Cream Pie ; Slow-Roasted Duck Legs with Gravy; Vegetarian Mushroom Thyme Gravy; Lemon Raspberry Chiffon Pie; Butternut Squash Soup with Crispy Kale and Chili-Spiced Seeds; Cranberry Yogurt Cake w/ Double Vanilla Bean Buttercream; Striped Citrus Pie; Spicy Miso.
How to make:process Seared Wagyu Strip Steak with Truffled Smashed Potatoes:
- PREPARING THE POTATOES Bring a large saucepan with water to boil. Add the baby potatoes, and cook for 15-20 minutes until fork-tender.Prepare the sheet pan by pouring the olive oil directly on it. Spread the olive oil across the surface.Preheat an oven to 375°F. Drain the potatoes using a colander, and pour them onto the oiled sheet pan. Use the potato smasher to lightly press each potato onto the pan.
- The skins may split slightly. Drizzle the tops of the potatoes with the truffle oil, coating the potatoes well. Add 3/4 teaspoon of salt (reserve the remaining salt for later) and the freshly ground black pepper to the potatoes on the sheet pan. Place potatoes into the preheated oven, and cook for 30-40 minutes or until crisp and browned on top. Do not flip or move the potatoes during the cooking process.
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU STRIP STEAKS While the potatoes cook in the oven, heat a skillet over high heat. Remove the strip steaks from the packaging, and pat them dry on both sides with a paper towel.Then, use the remaining salt to season the steaks well on both sides. Place the steaks into the hot skillet. Flip the steaks continuously through the entire cooking process. Note: You should flip them every 15-20 seconds.
- The Fullblood Wagyu strip steaks will develop a deep crust as they cook, but the constant motion will prevent them from being overcooked on one side. Remove the steaks from the skillet when the internal temperature reads 125°F (for rare doneness).
- FINAL STEPS Place the Fullblood Wagyu strip steaks onto a cutting board, and cover them loosely with foil. Allow the steaks to rest 10-15 minutes. Slice the steaks, and serve them with the truffled smashed potatoes.Enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
Get Wagyu Steak Recipe from Food Network. Put a small amount of oil in a skillet. Rub both sides of your steak with salt and pepper. More Info At www.foodnetwork.com ›› Taco Meat Recipe With Beans Cook Time Ribeye Crispy Shredded Beef Authentic Recipe Ground Beef Taco Skillet Recipe Visit site They were decently portioned. For our meals, we ordered a variety of steak- filet mignon, rib eye and ny strip.
how ? Easy isn’t it? That’s the prepare seared wagyu strip steak with truffled smashed potatoes that you do at home. Good luck!