Again looking for a whole crockpot chicken recipe that is interesting? How to make it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious whole crockpot chicken should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of whole crockpot chicken, first from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare whole crockpot chicken which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required exist in prepare
- Prepare Sprinkle Garlic Powder
- Use Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Prepare Sprinkle Lemon Pepper
- Prepare Sprinkle Sazon with Achiote (gives chicken a beautiful color)
- Prepare Sprinkle Parsley Flakes (add last)
- Prepare Drizzle of Olive Oil
- Prepare Baby Carrots (16 ounce bag)
- Prepare Yellow Onion, sliced (1 or 2)
- Take 4 Red Potatoes (cut up)
If desired, you can tie the legs together with kitchen twine. This is for presentation only and will not affect how the chicken cooks. Put your chicken on top of the foil strips as well as the ring. What Size Chicken Will Fit in my Crockpot?
Steps to cook Whole CrockPot Chicken:
- Prep your chicken by rinsing in cold water
- Prep your veggies by rinsing in cold water then slicing the onions and cutting up the red potatoes
- Cut up veggies and layer in crock pot in this order : baby carrots, sliced onions. then add red potatoes on top… I used a slow cooker liner in my crock pot, I also sprayed the liner with a cooking spray so veggies don’t stick to the bottom
- Add clean chicken on top of veggies, then sprinkle on top of chicken garlic powder,black pepper,lemon pepper,sazon with achiote, parsley flakes, and drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle enough of the ingredients to coat chicken then take the whole crock and refrigerate overnight so chicken can get those delicious flavors !
- That’s what mine looks like…
- The next day take out crock and let sit on countertop for at least 30 min before you add it to the cooking element
- Place in heating element of your crock pot and cook chicken and veggies for 8 hours on low or 10 hours on low (or 3.5 hours on high)….make sure you don’t open that cover !
- And this is the finished meal, I added the veggies back to the crock when chicken was done, it was falling off the bones ! :)
- Enjoy 😉
- Done and ready to serve!
Place the whole chicken on top. Drizzle over melted butter and lemon juice. There is no need to add water to a whole chicken recipe in the slow cooker. Adding butter or lemon juice is better for infusing flavor. Unless you want poached chicken, do not add water.
I say thank you for using the recipe that we convey on here. We have high hopes we Good luck!