Again looking for a shrimp paste fried rice recipe that is appetizing? How to prepare it easy. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious shrimp paste fried rice should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of shrimp paste fried rice, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare shrimp paste fried rice which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for prepare
- Take Ingredients for marinated Pork belly:
- Prepare 100 gram Pork belly
- Use 1 tbs Dark soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbs Coconut sugar
- Prepare 1 tbs Honey
- Prepare 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- Prepare Ingredients for fried rice and garnish:
- Take 50 gram Wind-dried pork sausage *-thinly sliced
- Use 250 gram Cooked Thai jasmine rice
- Prepare 50 gram Green mango-julienne cut
- Prepare 25 gram Raw green bean-thinly sliced
- Prepare 4 Raw king prawn
- Use 1 Egg
- Take 2 clove Garlic –finely chopped
- Prepare 2 tbs Coconut oil
- Take 3/4 tbs Thai Shrimp paste
- Prepare 1/4 Red onion-thinly sliced
- Prepare 1/4 Red Chilli-thinly sliced
- Use 1/4 Lemon/lime
Cool then crumble, or pound into a powder, for sprinkling. Add the shrimp paste to the ingredients in the wok, drain the dried shrimp and add those, along with the carrots, kale, cooked rice, salt, pepper, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir-fry, combining everything well, for just a few minutes until cooked. Taste and adjust the salt, pepper, sugar and soy sauce to suit your taste as necessary, and serve.
How to make:process Shrimp Paste Fried Rice:
- Put the pork belly, dark soy sauce, coconut sugar and ground black pepper into the bowl. Mix well and leave it to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Once ready to cook. Preheat the oven at 250 Celsius. Put the marinated pork belly on the baking tray, and then drizzle the honey on the pork. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes then turn the heat down to 200 Celsius and bake until it is cooked (approx further 20 minutes)
- While waiting for the pork belly to be cooked. Put one tablespoon of the coconut oil into the pan, then add the sausage and fry until it’s cooked. Usually,it will take about 10-12minutes. Remove the sausage from the pan onto the kitchen paper to absorb all the grease.
- Use the same pan and gently fry the prawns for 2-3 minutes. Remove the prawns onto the kitchen paper.Then fry the egg and put all of these garnishes aside.
- In the different pan, put 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil and gently fry the garlic and shrimp paste for approx. 2-3 minutes. Make sure you flatten the paste and not leave any lump.
- Add the cooked rice and stir-fry together until all the rice well heated and the ingredients combined.
- Transfer the fried rice on the serving plate. Squeeze the lemon juice.
- Garnish the dish with the sliced pork belly, sausage, shrimps, mango, red onion, green bean, red chilli and fried egg on the top. Serve immediately.
- Done and ready to serve!
Heat the oil in a wok placed over a low flame. When the oil is hot, add the shrimp and sprinkle with the sugar and salt. Stir-fry constantly until the shrimp are toasted and. For Fried Rice Heat oil in pan over medium heat, then add shrimp paste to fried. Add rice, mix well, then set aside.
me, the simple preparation of Shrimp Paste Fried Rice above can help you prepare servings that are delicious for family/friends Congratulations enjoy