Again looking for a crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad recipe that is interesting? How to prepare it easy. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare crispy potatoes & pan fried salmon with summer salad delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in prepare
- Use Crispy Potatoes :
- Use 2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- Take 2 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 tsp kosher salt
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Use 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Use 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Use 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Prepare Pan Fried Salmon :
- Use 2 (6 oz) Salmon
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cummin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Prepare to taste Black pepper
- Use Olive oil
- Prepare Summer Salad
- Use 2 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- Take 1/4 cup corn kernels, grilled/steamed
- Prepare 1 cup cherry tomato, halved
- Use 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted or grapes
- Prepare 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, chopped
- Use 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 lime, juiced
- Prepare 2 tsp honey
- Prepare to taste Salt and black pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp olive oil
When you're working with small potatoes, as in Molly Baz's Crispy Smashed Potatoes with Walnut Dressing, split. Peter's Perfect Crispy Potatoes are such a crowd pleaser. Seasoned to perfection with the crunchy outside has made this an amazing side dish to any meal. Plus, they're quick and easy to make!
Step by step to make Crispy Potatoes & Pan Fried Salmon with Summer Salad:
- How to make Crispy Potatoes : Cut potatoes in half, depending on their size. Boil the potatoes in salted water for about 10-12 minutes until they are fork tender, but maybe not quite as tender as you would cook them for mashed potatoes. Then press them down one by one gently with a small flat bottomed bowl or plate until flattened.
- Drizzle a good amount of oil on a baking sheets and put it in a preheating 400 degree oven for a few minutes. Heating up the oil will help sear the potatoes. Then use a spatula to transfer each smash job onto the baking sheet.
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder and chili flakes. Sprinkle some on top of flattened potatoes and put them in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes then take them out and carefully flip the potatoes. Sprinkle with more seasoning and put them back in for another 15 minutes or until they are crisped to your liking.
- How to cook Salmon : Mix cummin, salt and cayenne until combined. Lightly brush both side of salmon with olive oil. Sprinkle the seasoning mix evenly over both side. Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side down. Cook until the skin get crispy then flip them over. Cook until the salmon is a pale pink about 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with ground black pepper.
- How to make the salad : combine all the vegetables and fruits in a large bowl. Whisk together the vinegar, lime juice, honey, salt, black pepper and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables then toss them. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Done and ready to serve!
If you don't know already know, Peter is my husband! Now, Peter is the type of person who is the worst at The crispiest, most delicious way to prepare potatoes! And place in a zip top bag. Season Potatoes To the large zip top bag, add flour, salt, thyme, marjoram, and pepper. Then shake, shake, shake to coat the potatoes.
relatives or to be ideas for do culinary business. Good luck!