Again looking for a super easy bacon-wrapped chicken cordon bleu recipe that is unique? How to prepare it not too difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious super easy bacon-wrapped chicken cordon bleu should has aroma and taste that able provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of super easy bacon-wrapped chicken cordon bleu, first from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare super easy bacon-wrapped chicken cordon bleu which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for prepare
- Use 1 packages chicken tenders
- Take 1 packages thin deli sliced ham (or turkey)
- Take 1 packages sliced swiss (or provolone)
- Prepare 1 packages bacon
- Prepare garlic pepper (or favorite seasoning )
- Prepare Sauce
- Take 4 tbsp melted butter
- Prepare 4 tbsp flour
- Use 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 cup whole milk
- Take 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Prepare 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic salt
Place in dish with ham side up. Place the fatty seam side down and baste with the glaze. Place a slice of ham on each piece, then one stick of cheese. Roll the chicken up around the cheese and ham, and secure with toothpicks.
Instructions to make Super Easy Bacon-wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use a broiler safe dish to bake & broil the chicken in.
- Take 1/2 slice of cheese and place it in center of a slice of ham and wrap in 3rds. Lay along with the chicken tender and wrap with a slice of bacon. Place in dish with ham side up. Continue with as many pieces as you want to make. I made 15 pieces in a 13x11 baking dish. Sprinkle with garlic pepper or seasoning of choice.
- Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, make the sauce.
- Begin by mixing the flour with the melted butter and let cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes to cook out the flour taste. Using a whisk, stir in the lemon juice first. Slowly add in the cream then thin out with the milk. You may not need the entire cup of milk to reach your desired consistency. It needs to be a medium thick but not clumpy and not runny consistency. Stir in the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- After baking chicken for 25 minutes, remove the grease with a syringe and turn the oven to broil, also you may want to turn the heat up to 400°F, or slightly higher depending on your oven, to crisp up the bacon for about 10 minutes.
- After the bacon is cooked to desired crispiness, pour sauce over each chicken piece and broil again for another 5 minutes or until starting to brown on top. Be careful to watch as you don't want to scorch the sauce. You may need to remove more grease again before adding the sauce.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and serve. Veggie quinoa or roasted veggies pair well with this dish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360004-veggie-or-quinoa-rice https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347369-roasted-bacon-onion-veggies-brussel-sprouts (see recipe)
- Done and ready to serve!
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Remove to paper towels to drain. Place a chicken breast in the center of each square; top with cheese and ham. Super Easy Method Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl. Spread onto the top and sides of the chicken (not underside).
me, the simple preparation of Super Easy Bacon-wrapped Chicken Cordon Bleu above can help you prepare food that are delicious for family/friends Congratulations enjoy