Again looking for a creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe recipe that is unique? How to prepare it easy. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want to prepare creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required exist in make
- Prepare Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Use 300 g rice
- Prepare 1 litre fish stock
- Prepare 1/4 glass white wine
- Prepare 4 medium-sized squid
- Prepare 5 tablespoons squid ink
- Use 1/2 onion
- Use 1/2 green pepper
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Take 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- Use Mayonnaise
- Take Parsley
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Pepper
Add hot water mixture to pan. Bring rice mixture to a boil; cook until rice begins to peak above water level. Scatter reserved squid and octopus on top of rice. Once the liquid from the cuttlefish disappears, add some tomato puree and the wine.
How to make Creamy black rice with squid and olive oil recipe:
- Start by making a light aioli (garlic mayonnaise) sauce. To do this, make a mayonnaise in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of squid ink and a clove of garlic either crushed in a garlic press or chopped very finely. Mix together until completely blended.
- Once the mayonnaise is well blended with the garlic and squid ink, add a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain which will give it a unique and amazing gloss.
- Lightly cover the base of a low-sided pan with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and gently fry the pepper, onion and garlic, all cut into very small cubes.
- When they start to take on a sheen, add the tomato paste and fry everything together for a couple of minutes.
- Add the squid, cut into small chunks, and cook until the colour changes. Season to taste. Keep aside some of the tentacles and squid rings to fry in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain so they can be used as a final garnish for this spectacular dish.
- Add the rice and mix together. Pour in the white wine and, once the alcohol has evaporated, add two tablespoons of squid ink and stir.
- Now add the stock little by little and as it evaporates keep on adding more stock until the rice is ‘al dente’. Dissolve the remaining two tablespoons of squid ink in the last cup of stock just before it is ready to be added.
- Test the rice grains to make sure they are ready and then serve with some chopped parsley and the garlic mayonnaise.
- Done and ready to serve!
Cook until the liquid has almost reduced, before adding the fish stock (slowly), squid ink and more seasoning. Cook equal portions of black and white rice separately, then plate using a tall-sided cookie cutter. Pack the white rice into the bottom, packing one side of the cutter higher than the other. Then top with the well-drained black rice, and serve. This is a great side to any protein or veggie stir fry.
I say thank you for reading the recipe that I convey on here. We have high hopes we Congratulations enjoy