Are looking for a grilled chicken soul salad with cilantro lime rice and mango salsa recipe that is interesting? How to make it easy. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious grilled chicken soul salad with cilantro lime rice and mango salsa should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of grilled chicken soul salad with cilantro lime rice and mango salsa, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want to prepare grilled chicken soul salad with cilantro lime rice and mango salsa delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings must exist for make
- Prepare Cilantro Lime Rice
- Take 1 cup Basmati or Long Grain Rice
- Prepare Finely grated lime zest (1 lime)
- Prepare 3 tbsp lime juice
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tsp Kerrygold butter
- Prepare 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Prepare Grilled Chicken
- Prepare Thinly sliced chicken breast (3-6 cutlets)
- Use Oregano
- Prepare Tajin
- Prepare Adobo
- Use Kerrygold Garlic Herb Butter
- Prepare Mango Salsa
- Take Diced Mango
- Prepare Red peppers
- Prepare Red onion
- Prepare Lime juice
- Use Cilantro
- Take Ginger
- Prepare Diced tomato
- Prepare Toppings
- Prepare Kale & Baby spinach mixed greens
- Prepare Feta cheese
- Prepare Mozzarella cheese
- Prepare Sweet corn
- Take Roasted sweet potato
- Prepare Diced Roma or cherry Tomatoes
- Use Caesar dressing
- Take Diced avocado
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Combine the mango, avocado and green onion in a bowl. Add in two tablespoons of the reserved dressing to the salsa. Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, sliced peppers and mango salsa.
How to cook Grilled Chicken Soul Salad with Cilantro Lime Rice and Mango Salsa:
- Make your Cilantro Lime Rice: Wash the rice. It’ll take about 3-4 rinses but keep repeat how ever many times it take you until the water runs clear. Minimal start start is KEY unless your making sticky rice.
- Put your rinses rice in a pot, preferably one with a tight fitting lid or you can use aluminum foil as a cover. Pour enough water in the pot for it to be just above the rice. The water should be about a 1/2 inch above the rice. You can also use your index fingernail as a reference.
- Add butter,salt,lime zest, and lime juice to the rice. Bring to a rolling boil, then cover and lower the heat to low to maintain a very low simmer.
- Keep the rice covered the ENTIRE cooking time. Roughly 15-20 minutes or until all the water is dissolved. Pots with clear lids come in handy for this.
- Fluff with a fork and set aside for later.
- Make your grilled chicken: Marinate cleaned thinly sliced chicken breast with adobo, Tajin, and oregano for at least an hour. (Overnight is even better) Season to your liking; I don’t really measure 🙃
- Melt Kerrygold butter in a pan and Grill chicken on medium high heat. About 5-6 min on each side.
- When cooked through, turn heat off and let chicken rest while you prep your mango salsa.
- Dice ripe mango, red peppers, tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro into small cubes. Squeeze a little lime juice over them and mix. Set it aside.
- Remove your rested chicken from the pan and dice it up.
- (Optional) Heat up sweet corn on stove top or in oven. Set aside.
- Assemble your salad. Layer mixed greens, cilantro lime rice, grilled chicken, mango salsa, sweet corn, diced tomato, avocado, diced sweet potato, crumbled feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and a drizzle of Caesar dressing.
- Done and ready to serve!
Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve with (optional) extra coriander leaves and red chill flakes. Chicken Mango And Rice Salad Related Search › mango and rice salad Coconut Honey Lime Pilipino Chicken Adobo Skewers. great www.yummly.com. skinless chicken thighs, soy sauce, coconut milk,. On top of rice or for more flavor, cilantro lime rice. With a side of black beans, pinto beans, or this Southwestern Bean Salad. Dip them into this Green Chile Guacamole.
me, the simple preparation of Grilled Chicken Soul Salad with Cilantro Lime Rice and Mango Salsa above can help you prepare dishes that are delicious for family/friends Hope it’s useful and good luck!