Are looking for a paneer steak on spinach rice with makhani gravy recipe that is delicious? How to prepare it easy. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious paneer steak on spinach rice with makhani gravy should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of paneer steak on spinach rice with makhani gravy, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want to prepare paneer steak on spinach rice with makhani gravy which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in prepare
- Use For Paneer Steak:
- Take 200 gms paneer
- Use 1/2 TSP salt
- Prepare 1/4 TSP haldi
- Prepare 1/4 TSP jeera powder
- Prepare 1/4 TSP dhaniya powder
- Prepare 1 TSP ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 TSP oil
- Prepare As required Spinach and coriander rice
- Use For the paste:
- Prepare 1 cup spinach
- Prepare 1/2 cup green coriander
- Prepare 1 inch piece of ginger
- Prepare 1 green chillies (optional)
- Use 1 cup rice
- Take 3-4 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 1 Tsp jeera
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 badi Elaichi/ black cardamom
- Prepare 3-4 cloves
- Take 1 TSP salt or to taste
- Prepare 1&1/2 cup water
- Use For the makhani gravy:
- Prepare 6 large tomatoes
- Take 2 green chillies (optional)
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 black cardamom
- Prepare 3-4 green cardamoms
- Prepare 3-4 cloves
- Take 1 piece cinnamon
- Take 10-12 cashews
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera
- Take 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 tsp degi red chili powder
- Use 1 tbsp kasoori methi
- Prepare 1 1/2 TSP garam masala
- Prepare 1 TSP salt or to taste
- Prepare 1 TSP sugar or honey
- Use 1/2 cup cream
- Prepare As required Pickled onions:
- Use 1 Onion cut into thin circles
- Use 1/2 TSP salt
- Take 1/2 lemon
- Use 3 tbsp green coriander for garnish
There is no onion used in this recipe so the preparation of this is much much simpler than any other paneer recipe shared here. The makhani gravy is made by cooking together pureed tomatoes & cashews with spices and kasuri methi. Achari paneer gravy is another North Indian dish where the curry or gravy is spiced with pickling spices. Add the yogurt, a little at a time to keep it from curdling.
How to cook Paneer Steak on spinach rice with makhani gravy:
- Paneer steak: Cut the paneer into 1/2 inch thick slices. Using a round cookie cutter or a Katori cut the paneer into 2 two rounds.
- Marinate the paneer in ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, kasuri methi and 1 tsp oil. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle add some oil, pan fry the paneer steak till golden brown on both sides.
- Spinach and coriander rice Wash the rice in plenty of water and soak.
- Add the spinach to boiling water for 2 minutes and remove it. Grind all the ingredients given under paste to a fine paste in a grinder.
- Heat ghee in a handi, add jeera, Tej Patta, Badi, and green Elaichi. Now add the green paste and 1&1/2 cup of water. Add salt. Bring to a boil.
- Add rice, Lower the heat and let simmer till rice is cooked completely.
- Makhni gravy: Chop the tomatoes and green chili roughly. In a pan add the tomatoes, green chili, Tej Patta, Badi ilachi, green Elaichi, laung, cinnamon, cashews, and half cup water.
- Cover and Bring it to a boil. Then simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Cool and grind. Seive this mixture.
- Heat butter and oil in a kadhai. Add jeera let it turn golden. Add ginger-garlic paste. Mix it.
- After a minute, add red chili powder. Now add the ground tomato paste. Cover and let it cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir in between.
- Now add the Kasuri methi and garam masala. Mix well. Add 3/4 cup of hot water and 1 tsp salt. Take it off from flame. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Now add the cream and mix it. Incase it has become very thick add some hot water. At the time of serving heat on very low flame.
- Tangy onions: Mix all the ingredients together at the time of serving.
- To serve: Take a platter and place the same cookie-cutter used to cut the paneer right in the center. Fill the cookie cutter with the prepared rice and set it nicely. Gently remove the cookie cutter. If using a Katori fill it 3/4 with rice and press the rice nicely with a spoon. Now invert the rice carefully on a plate.
- Now place the paneer steak on top of the rice carefully without disturbing the rice stack.
- Gently pour the makhni gravy on the sides. Top with onion salad and Garnish with green coriander Serve immediately.
- Done and ready to serve!
It has paneer chunks in a luscious creamy gravy with mild spices and black pepper. Serve with steamed rice or any Indian bread to have a wholesome meal. You can cxclude the cream if you want to. These paneer gravy recipes are best savored with some flat breads like roti, naan or paratha. You can also enjoy them with steamed rice or jeera rice (cumin rice).
me, the simple preparation of Paneer Steak on spinach rice with makhani gravy above can help you prepare food that are delicious for family/friends Congratulations enjoy