Again looking for a mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip recipe that is delicious? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in prepare
- Prepare 2 Cups Shredded Sergento Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Use 2 Cups Shredded Sergento Mozzarella Cheese
- Take 1 (8 oz) Packet Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Prepare 1/2 Cup To 1 Cup Mexican Lager Beer [like Tecate or other quality lager]
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Fine Minced Jalapeños
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Fine Minced Purple Onions
- Take 1/8 Cup Fine Minced Green Bell Peppers
- Use 1/8 Cup Fine Minced Yellow Bell Peppers
- Take 1/8 Cup Fine Minced Green Onions
- Take 1/3 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- Take 1 tsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Use 2 Dashes Worshestershire Sauce
- Prepare to taste Hot Sauce [i used 20 dashes of Tabasco]
- Prepare to taste Cracked Black Pepper & Salt
- Take 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Granulated Garlic Powder
Instructions to cook Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip:
- Fine mince your vegetables and add to a microwavable bowl with your beer.
- Microwave 2 minutes then, whisk well.
- Microwave 2 minutes longer and stir well again. Add more beer if you feel your cheese sauce is too viscous.
- Serve beer cheese dip with hot salty pretzels, chips, crackers or vegetables. You can also chill it and serve as a spread. If you want your cheese dip crispy on top - simply broil at 525° until browned. Enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
I say thank you for using the recipe that I convey on here. hope we Hope it’s useful and good luck!