You are looking for a banana bread cheesecake recipe that is delicious? How to make it not too difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious banana bread cheesecake should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of banana bread cheesecake, first from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want to prepare banana bread cheesecake which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required exist for prepare
- Take Banana Bread:
- Take 4 ripe bananas
- Prepare 4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Take 1 egg
- Prepare 3 tablespoon caster sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take 200 g flour
- Use 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Use 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Prepare pinch salt
- Prepare Cheesecake:
- Prepare 550 g cream cheese, room temperature, softened
- Prepare 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Prepare 200 ml whipped cream
- Prepare 5 tablespoon sweet condensed milk
- Prepare 3 tablespoon white sugar powder
Beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Then, add in the remaining ingredients for the cheesecake batter. For the banana bread: Whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl; set aside. Mash the granulated sugar and bananas in a large bowl to a paste.
Step by step to cook Banana Bread Cheesecake:
- Preheated oven to 180 deg Celcius
- For the banana bread: in a large bowl mash all bananas, add oil, egg, vanilla and sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Add in baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, flour and salt. Whisk using hand whisker until well combined, but don't over mixed.
- Pour the batter into baking pan, and bake for 30-40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Let cooled down in a rack.
- For the Cheesecake: In a large bowl, add softened cream cheese whisk with powder sugar abd vanilla extract.
- Add condensed milk and stir until Incorporated.
- In other bowls, using electric mixer, whisk whipped cream about 3-4 minutes. Then add to the cheese cream batter.
- After the banana bread cooled down, you can trim the upper side if you want, or just pour the Cheesecake batter above it.
- Refrigerated it for 3 hours or overnight for better result.
- You can shift cocoa powder if you like. Enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
Whisk in the oil, vanilla and. Add a layer of sliced bananas on the bottom. In a large bowl, beat cream. Mash the banana with a fork. Add the oil, egg, sugar, and vanilla.
how is this? Easy isn’t it? That’s the prepare banana bread cheesecake that you try it at home. Good luck!