Are looking for a tex's pork steak in onion gravy 🐷🍲 recipe that is appetizing? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious tex's pork steak in onion gravy 🐷🍲 should has aroma and taste that able provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of tex's pork steak in onion gravy 🐷🍲, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want to prepare tex's pork steak in onion gravy 🐷🍲 which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in prepare
- Prepare 1 pork loin steak
- Take 1 large onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp groundnut or rapeseed oil
- Use 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- Prepare 1 tsp soft brown sugar
- Use 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Prepare ⚫
- Use ⚫ Gravy⚫
- Prepare 3/4 liter (1 1/2 pints) hot water
- Use 1 beef OXO cube
- Prepare 2 tbsp beef gravy granules
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Prepare sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Before you jump to Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health. Everyone has heard the phrase "an apple a day will keep the doctor away", but the question is, is this really a true statement. Well, discover scrumptious Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲 recipes in simple terms here and also uncover recipes for different day-by-day cooking menus. Before you start cooking this delicious Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲 recipes, read the thing approximately Benefits of Cashew Nuts for Health, Can Increase Immunity.
How to make Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲:
- Heat a skillet to a high temperature until smoking.
- Brush the pork with the oil. Use an oil with a high smoke point, not olive oil or butter. Fry in the pan for 4 minutes each side, then remove and set aside to rest. If your meat starts to curl, place a saucepan half-filled with water to hold it flat, ensuring even cooking.
- Remove the pork from the pan and allow to rest. Turn the heat down to low, add the oil and butter. Slice the onion quite thickly. Cook low and slow for 5 minutes then add the sugar and half of the vinegar to encourage caramelisation. Cook for a further 5 minutes
- While the onion is cooking prep the gravy. In a jug, stir all the ingredients into the hot water and allow to sit until the onions are done.
- Deglaze the pan by adding the rest of the vinegar and scraping the bottom with a metal spatula. Put the meat back into the pan, increase the heat to medium low, then stir in ¾ of the gravy. Bring to a nice simmer stirring all the time, then cook for a further 10 minutes turning the steak once until nicely reduced.
- If your gravy starts to thicken too much add some more from the jug. When it's just the right consistency cover the pan and remove from the heat. If your pan doesn't have a lid, use a lid from another pan or aluminium foil. Set to one side while you prep your veg.
- I'm serving mine with homemade baked beans, with butter and rosemary glazed baked potatoes, so I allow the meat and gravy to cool until the veg is about 5 minutes away from being done, then I put it back on a low heat, still covered, and reheat, stirring frequently. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340414-texs-killer-baked-beans-in-tomato-sauce-%F0%9F%8D%B2%F0%9F%8D%85 (see recipe)
- When your veg is ready, season, plate up, serve, and devour
- Done and ready to serve!
Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲 Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, tex's pork steak in onion gravy 🐷🍲. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. Tex's Pork Steak in Onion Gravy 🐷🍲 is one of the most popular of.
how is this? Easy isn’t it? That’s the prepare tex's pork steak in onion gravy 🐷🍲 that you try it at home. Congratulations enjoy