You are looking for a chili con carne recipe that is delicious? How to prepare it not too difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious chili con carne should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of chili con carne, first from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want to prepare chili con carne delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for make
- Prepare 1 tbsp hot chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp paprika
- Use 1 tsp ground cumin
- Use 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dry oregano
- Prepare 1/4 tsp chipotle chili powder
- Prepare 700 g beef chuck
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Use 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Use 1-796 ml can diced tomatoes
- Take 2 cups beef stock
- Prepare 1-398 ml can red kidney beans, washed and drained
- Use 10 g dark (70%) chocolate
- Use 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels (optional)
- Use Shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
- Prepare Sour cream, for topping
I can't claim this version is authentic — I've never even been to Texas — but it is immensely satisfying, and. Preheat a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat and add a glug of oil. Then give the beef a good sear on all sides. Chili con carne är en mustig och het gryta med köttfärs, chili, vita bönor, paprika och tomater.
Instructions to make Chili con carne:
- In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, chipotle powder and 1 tsp salt.
- Trim the fat and silver skin from the meat, but keep the trimmings. Chop the beef into bite-sized cubes (about 1 cm square) and season liberally with salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Put a medium pot on medium-high heat. Add the beef trimmings and let fry until they crisp up and render their fat. If you have to, help out the process by adding a tiny splash of veg oil. Remove and discard the trimmings.
- Add the beef to the pot. The meat will release water after a few minutes as it cooks. Don't worry about it. Just keep going until the liquid evaporates and the meat starts sizzling again. Fry until the beef is a deep brown colour. This part will take about 15 minutes.
- Stir the onion into the pot. Fry for 3 or 4 minutes until the onions are softened, then add the garlic. Fry another 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir the spice mix into the pot. Let cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Watch that the spices don't burn. If they start to get too dark, deglaze the pot with a splash of water.
- Pour the canned tomatoes into the pot. Add the beef stock, and turn the temperature down to low. Cover, with the lid slightly ajar, and let simmer for 2 hours. Stir occasionally to ensure the bottom doesn't burn.
- Remove the lid and turn the heat back up to medium. If the chili's still watery, give it a few minutes to boil off and reduce. Add the kidney beans and chocolate and simmer for 10 minutes. Give it a taste and add extra salt as required. Finish by adding the corn. Put the lid back on and let the chili sit for at least 15 minutes before eating. Serve with a topping of grated cheddar cheese and/or a dollop of sour cream.
- Done and ready to serve!
Detta klassiska mexikanska recept är både lättlagat och uppskattat av dina middagsgäster. Chili con carne: de rijke, warme en pittige smaken in deze stoof maken dit gerecht tot ultiem comfortfood. Chili con carne komt oorspronkelijk niet uit Mexico, maar uit Amerika, waar het ook wel een bowl o' red wordt genoemd. En zelfs zónder bonen wordt gemaakt. The easiest way to do this is to cut the onion in half from root to tip, peel it and slice each half into thick matchsticks lengthways, not quite cutting all the way to the root end so they are still held together.
relatives or to be inspiration for do culinary business. Hope it’s useful and good luck!