You are looking for a prawns in tamarind soup
(sinigang na sugpo) recipe that is delicious? How to make it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious prawns in tamarind soup
(sinigang na sugpo) should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of prawns in tamarind soup
(sinigang na sugpo), start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare prawns in tamarind soup
(sinigang na sugpo) delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in prepare
- Prepare 2 pieces (70 grams) Onion
- Take 2 pieces (60 grams) Tomato
- Prepare 6 pieces (200 grams) Prawns
- Prepare 1 piece (90 grams) Radish
- Prepare 6 pieces (70 grams) Okra
- Prepare 5 pieces (50 grams) String Beans
- Take 1 piece (100 grams) Eggplant
- Use 2 pieces (20 grams) Finger Chilies
- Prepare 2 pieces (150 grams) Taro
- Use 1 bunch Water Spinach
- Prepare 1 liter Water
- Prepare 1 pack Tamarind Powder or Sinigang Mix
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Take 1-2 pieces Calamansi
Serve in individual bowls with lots of steamed rice and a side dish of fish sauce and calamansi. This is one of my all time favorite comfort foods ever. Heat the cooking oil in a large saucepan or casserole. Add the onions, chili and tomatoes.
How to cook Prawns in Tamarind Soup
(Sinigang na Sugpo):
- Prepare all the vegetables: Wash all the vegetables. Cut the tomatoes into quarters. Peel and cut the onions into quarters. Cut off the stem of the okra and slice it diagonally, about 3 inches long pieces. ©homebasedchef
- Cut off the stem of the finger chilies. Peel and slice the radish diagonally, just about 1/4 inches in width, not too thin nor too thick. Slice the eggplant diagonally, about 1/2 inches in width, and soak in water to avoid discoloration.
- Cut the string beans into 3 inches long pieces. Peel and cut the taro into 1 inch wedges or pieces. Be careful when peeling or cutting the taro because it is slippery. Select the water spinach leaves with stems, usually around 4 inches long. Do not include thicker or harder stems.
- Prepare the prawns: Wash the prawns under running water. Devein the prawns, leaving the shells to preserve texture and color. To do this, use a toothpick and slide it right between two pieces of shell and under the vein then lift the toothpick slowly to pull out the vein.
- Cooking instructions: Pour the water into the pot and bring to boil. Put in the tomatoes, onions, taro and boil over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the eggplant, radish, string beans, and okra. Simmer over low heat until vegetables are tender but the string beans and okra are still green.
- Add the prawns and cook for about 2 minutes, you may adjust cooking time depending on the size of the prawns. Season with fish sauce, pepper and finger chilies. Stir. Put in the tamarind powder, salt and water spinach. Mix well. Simmer for 1 more minute.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and fish sauce and halved calamansi as dipping sauce.
- Done and ready to serve!
Stir until the onions are transparent and the tomatoes start to crumble. Add one liter of water and patis and bring to a boil. Add the eggplant slices, cover and simmer for ten minutes. Sinigang na Hipon - Tamarind Soup with Shrimps and Vegetables is a classic Filipino soup dish flavored with souring agents. Start with a clear broth flavored with tamarind.
relatives or to be inspiration for you who want to selling food. Congratulations enjoy