Are looking for a spicy slow cooker chicken stew recipe that is appetizing? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious spicy slow cooker chicken stew should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of spicy slow cooker chicken stew, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare spicy slow cooker chicken stew which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required exist in make
- Prepare 1 kg Chicken pieces
- Prepare 500 grams mixed vegetables
- Prepare 300 grams Chorizo sausage, sliced
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 50 grams Spicy chicken thick soup stew (Royco)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp Chicken spice
- Prepare 1 tbsp origanum
- Prepare 1 tsp thyme
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 6 clove garlic, crushed
- Use 1 stick butter
- Prepare 500 ml water
- Use 1 bay leaf
Shred the chicken with two forks for serving. Nutrition Facts Per Serving: Place potatoes, corn, celery, carrots, onion and garlic in slow cooker. Stir in salsa, salt, cumin, chile powder and pepper. Distribute chicken evenly on top of vegetables and pour chicken broth over chicken.
Steps to make Spicy Slow Cooker Chicken Stew:
- I used chicken breasts and drumsticks (as there aren't that many bones in them), but use any pieces you'd like. First I scored them. Then in a bowl, I combined the salt, ground black pepper, chicken spice, origanum, and thyme, and tossed them with the chicken. Then I drizzled the olive oil over the chicken
- Then in a large pan, melt one stick butter. Fry the onion and garlic on medium to high heat for about 3 mins
- Add the chorizos, and fry for a further 5 mins
- Add the chicken, and brown (5 - 10mins)
- While the chicken is frying, layer your mixed vegetables on the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Choose your favourite vegetables (I used a mixed bag of broccoli, cauliflower, pumpkin, potatoes, carrots and baby marrows)
- Once chicken is browned, transfer to the slow cooker, layering on top of the mix vegetables
- In a measuring jug, make a paste with the spicy chicken thick soup stew powder, with a little cold water. Keep adding water and mixing until you have 500ml (I used the Royco variety, but use whatever is available in your country, or closest to it)
- Pour over chicken over chicken and vegetables. Add the bay leaf
- Turn slow cooker onto high (5 - 6hrs) or on low (7 - 8hrs). Test sauce 3/4 of the way and adjust seasoning accordingly
- (optional) serve with mash or on a bed of rice
- Done and ready to serve!
Stir in salsa, salt, cumin, chile powder and pepper. Distribute chicken evenly on top of vegetables and pour chicken broth over chicken. Return chicken meat to the slow cooker and discard bones. Discard bay leaf and herb stems (if using fresh herbs). In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cold water until smooth.
relatives or to be ideas for selling food. Good luck!