You are looking for a cold pork salad udon recipe that is unique? How to make it easy. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious cold pork salad udon should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of cold pork salad udon, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare cold pork salad udon delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for make
- Take 160 g thinly sliced Pork *cut into chunky bite-size pieces
- Prepare 2 servings Udon Noodles
- Use 2 Boiled Eggs
- Use Salad Vegetables *Today I used Lettuce, Cucumber & Carrot
- Prepare 1/2 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Use Salad Dressing of your choice *OR make ‘Sesame ‘Ponzu’ Dressing’
- Prepare Sesame ‘Ponzu’ Dressing
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *lightly ground
- Take 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) ‘Ponzu’ *OR 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar & 1 pinch Dashi Powder (see recipe)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sugar *alter the amount to suit your taste
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Use 1/2 teaspoon grated Garlic
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger
- Use Chilli Flakes, Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) OR Chilli Sauce as required *optional
Remove pork from pot and cool, preferably in refrigerator. Place in a bowl with the mirin, soy, sake and bonito. Toss noodles with sprouts, chives, onions, avocados, tomatoes and combined remaining ingredients. A quick summer lunch: Cold Tanuki Udon!
Instructions to make Cold Pork Salad Udon:
- Cook Udon Noodles according to the instruction on the package. Do not add Salt to the water as Udon Noodles are salted. When cooked, drain, and rinse under cold water. Place plenty of cold water in the pot, rinse Udon Noodle in the cold water, then drain well. Udon should be cold.
- Meanwhile, prepare other ingredients. Cut all Vegetables into thin strips. Make Dressing by mixing all ingredients.
- Cook thinly sliced Pork pieces in boiling salted water in a separate saucepan. Add them into the boiling salted water one piece at a time, so that Pork pieces won’t stick to each other.
- It won’t take long to cook thinly sliced Pork pieces. When cooked, drain, cool in cold water, then drain well.
- Place cooked Udon Noodles in a serving deep plate, cover with Salad Vegetables, top with Pork, add Boiled Egg, then pour the Dressing.
- Done and ready to serve!
It's a refreshing chilled udon noodle dish drizzled in umami-rich mentsuyu and topped with cucumber, tomatoes, tenkasu (tempura scraps), wakame seaweed, and soft-boiled egg. Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Rinse noodles, drain, and place noodles in a large bowl. Keep it in the fridge until just assembling the salad ingredients together. Because the meat is so thinly sliced, It really takes only a few seconds to cook.
me, the simple preparation of Cold Pork Salad Udon above can help you prepare food that are delicious for family/friends Good luck!