You are looking for a creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons recipe that is appetizing? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for make
- Take 4 large potatoes (skin off) dice to cubes
- Prepare 4 large celery sticks (choped)
- Prepare 4 large carrots (chopped)
- Prepare 2 whole red/white onions (chopped finely)
- Use 5 garlic bulbs (minced finely)
- Prepare 1 shalots (minced finely)
- Prepare 180 g canned corned beef
- Use 3 table spoons corn starch
- Use half table spoon of chilly flakes
- Prepare 1 table spoon red pepper powder
- Prepare 1 table spoon onion powder
- Take 4 cups chicken stocks
- Take 180 ml cooking cream
- Prepare grated parmesan or your fav cheese
- Prepare chopped parsley for garnish
- Prepare olive oil
- Prepare half unsalted butter stick
- Take salt & pepper for seasoning
- Prepare garlic croutons
Serve with snipped chives and rye croutons if desired. Cook until potatoes are fork tender. Add milk and flour/water, stirring well. Serve with chopped green onion and shredded cheese as a garnish.
How to make Creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons:
- On a med heat, cook the corned beef on a small pot with a drizzle of olive oil till semi-dry (3 minutes) add a spoon of butter and half of minced garlic and shallots. Continue cooking till the color changes to darker hue then set a side (3 to 4 minutes)
- Prepare a large cooking pot. Drizzle 2 spoons of olive oil on med heat then sautee chopped onions till translucent. Add the remaning minced garlic. Add celery & carrots the continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes. Seasoned with salt & pepper then add the corn starch inside and stir well
- Add the first cup of chicken stock and simmer on low heat for 2 minutes
- Add the potatoes and the second cup of chicken stocks then simmer with the lid closed for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add in the cooked corned beef, cooked and stir well. Add the third cup of chicken stock, onion powder, red pepper powder, pepper flakes & 1 bay leaf and adjust the salt and pepper. Simmer wih lid close for 5 minutes
- Stir well and keep on eye on the liquid since it will reduce down and pour in the last cup of chicken stock. Close the lid and simmer till well cooked (potatoes and carrots easily break with spoon) for about 5 minutes
- Add cooking cream and adjust salt & pepper. Cook for 2 to 3 more minutes and taste check
- Turned off the heat and put in the remaining of butter. Stir well till it melted perfectly
- Serve hot with garlic croutons and add the grated cheese on top with chopped parsley
- Done and ready to serve!
Submit a Recipe Correction Old fashioned potato corn chowder comes together so quick and easy! Sauté veggies and garlic in butter. Remove bay leaf and blend some of the potatoes in the chowder and stir. To Thicken Creamy Soups In a large saucepan, cook and stir onion in oil over medium heat until tender. Add broth and potatoes; bring to a boil.
how ? Easy isn’t it? That’s the prepare creamy potato chowder with corned beef shreds & garlic croutons that you practice at home. Hope it’s useful and good luck!