You are looking for a red velvet cupcakes recipe that is interesting? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious red velvet cupcakes should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of red velvet cupcakes, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare red velvet cupcakes delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required exist for prepare
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup sifted cake flour
- Prepare 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Use 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 tbsp regular or Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- Prepare 3/4 cup granulated white sugar
- Take 1 large egg
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/2 cup buttermilk (or add 1/2 tbsp of white/cider vinegar or lemon juice to 1/2 a cup of milk and let stand 5-10 minutes)
- Prepare 1 tbsp liquid red food coloring
- Prepare 1/2 tsp white distilled vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking soda
Beat in eggs, one at a time. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Whisk together cake flour, cocoa, and salt. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until each is incorporated, scraping down sides of bowl as needed.
Steps to cook Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C) and line muffin tins with paper cupcake liners
- In a large bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder
- With an electric or with a hand mixer, beat the butter till soft (about1-2 minutes). Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy (about 2-3 minutes). Add the egg and beat until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- In a measuring cup whisk the buttermilk with the red food coloring. With the mixer on low speed, alternatively add the flour mixture and buttermilk to the butter mixture, in three additions, beginning and ending with the flour.
- In a small cup combine the vinegar and baking soda. Allow the mixture to fizz and then quickly fold into the cake batter.
- Working quickly, divide the batter evenly among the 12 muffin cups and smooth the tops with an offset spatula or the back of a spoon. Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 18-23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Cool the cakes in their pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes and then remove from pan. Let cool completely before frosting, if desired.
- Makes 12 cupcakes.
- Done and ready to serve!
Mix in food color and vanilla. In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. In a large bowl gently beat together the oil, buttermilk, eggs, food coloring, vinegar and vanilla with a handheld electric mixer. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top!
I say thank you for reading the recipe that I convey on this page. We have high hopes we Congratulations enjoy