You are looking for a baked gobi manchurian recipe that is delicious? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious baked gobi manchurian should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of baked gobi manchurian, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare baked gobi manchurian which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required exist in prepare
- Take For the Cauliflower / Marination
- Prepare 400 grms Cauliflower – about 400 gms / 1 largish head
- Prepare Marination:
- Take 4 tsp Besan / Gramflour (you can also substitute with all purpose)
- Prepare 1 tsp Cornflou (increase by another ½ tsp if using all purpose flour in place of gramflour)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup Thick Hung yoghurt
- Prepare as needed Oil (divided use)
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Kashmiri Red chilli powder ( you can sub with mild paprika)
- Use Sauce / stir fry:
- Prepare 2 tsp Oil
- Use 1 Onion large
- Prepare 3 tbsp Minced Spring onions / scallions (white and greens)
- Take 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Minced ginger
- Take 1/2 tsp Minced green chillies (adjust spice)
- Prepare 1 Green pepper / capcsium medium (I used yellow too as I had them on hand)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Tomato sauce
- Use 1/2 tsp Schezwan sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Vinegar
- Use 1/2 tsp Brown sugar
- Prepare Ingridients for topping:
- Prepare as needed Finely chopped scallions / spring onion greens
Baked Gobi Manchurian Set aside the oven baked roasted cauliflower onto a bowl. Now lets make a sauce for our baked gobi manchurian Take a pan and add in the peanut oil. Add in the minced garlic and ginger. Add in the diced onion and capsicum.
Step by step to make Baked Gobi Manchurian:
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite sized florets and blanch it with a pinch of salt for 1-2 mins. Drain thoroughly and dab with kitchen towels (don’t skip this step). Mix all the ingredients for marination. Add the blanched florets, oil and rest of spices and mix well. Let it marinate (covered) for 15-20 mins.
- Towards the end of the marination, preheat oven to 200 C and line a baking tray. Arrange the soaked florets without overlapping. (Make sure to shake off any excess liquid before placing in the tray). Baste them with ½ tsp Oil. Bake for 12-15 mins (shaking them midway, turning them over and basting them with 1/2 tsp more oil). Let them cool on a wire rack. (( Oven temperatures may vary – you need your florets to be 85% cooked, with a slight crunch)
- In a pan, heat oil. Saute onions, garlic and ginger. Add the spring onions, peppers and toss once more. Now add all the sauces, sugar and vinegar. Add the baked florets and toss nicely till well coated. After 1-2 mins, serve immediately topped with spring onion greens.
- Done and ready to serve!
To make Gobi Manchurian with gravy add an extra cup of water to the sauce. Once it starts boiling add corn starch slurry to it and boil until the sauce starts to thicken. Dip cauliflower into batter, then breadcrumbs, and place on baking sheet. Bake cauliflower until fork tender and lightly browned. While baking, mix up the sauce on the stove.
relatives or to be inspiration in do culinary business. Good luck!