Again looking for a slow cooker chicken cordon bleu recipe that is interesting? How to make it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious slow cooker chicken cordon bleu should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of slow cooker chicken cordon bleu, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare slow cooker chicken cordon bleu which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for make
- Use 3 Chicken breast boneless skinless (more if u need more I only had 3 ppl eating so only needed 3)
- Prepare 1 can 10.75 Condensed cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 1 cup Milk
- Prepare 4 oz Sliced Swiss ham
- Use 4 oz Sliced ham
- Prepare 1 box Herbed dry bread stuffing mix
- Take 1/4 cup Butter melted
- Prepare 1 dash Salt
- Prepare 1 dash Pepper
Cover with slices of ham and then Swiss cheese. Pour the remaining soup over the layers, stirring a little to distribute between layers. In slow cooker, mix broth, Alfredo sauce, Dijon mustard and pepper. Prepare your chicken by cutting it into bite sized pieces.
Step by step to cook Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter put chicken in wrap fold over to cover chicken and with a meat pounder pound the chicken to a thin layer bout 1/4 inch. Enough to be able to roll easily
- After chicken is thinned place on a plate and salt and pepper both sides
- Place a slice of ham on top chicken
- Place a slice of cheese on top ham
- Add another slice of ham top of the cheese
- N finally another piece of cheese on top of the ham
- Roll up the chicken tucking in the ham and cheese overlapping the chicken a little and succor with tooth picks to hold in place while cooking
- Repeat these steps with the other two pieces of chicken set a side for a few minutes
- Dump can of soup into a bowl
- Dump your milk on top of the soup
- Stir mixture up good
- Pour a small amount of the milk soup mixture onto the bottom of slow cooker just to coat the bottom
- Place in chicken side by side on top soup mix
- Pour rest of the soup mixture over top the chicken
- Cut open bag of stuffing mix
- Dump in bag of stuffing mix covering top of chicken
- Melt butter
- Drizzle butter over top stuffing mix
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours
- When done cooking
- Plate and dig in! :) -don't 4get to remove your tooth picks after you plate-
- Done and ready to serve!
In a bowl, melt the butter. Combine the cream of soup with the butter. Pour a bit of the soup mix into the bottom of the crock pot to cover. Add your chicken over the soup mix in the crock pot. Cut the lunchmeat into bite sized pieces.
me, the simple preparation of Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu above can help you prepare food that are interesting and delicious. great for family/friends Good luck!