You are looking for a spicy slow cooker chicken stew recipe that is delicious? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious spicy slow cooker chicken stew should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of spicy slow cooker chicken stew, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want to prepare spicy slow cooker chicken stew delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for make
- Prepare Chicken pieces
- Prepare mixed vegetables
- Prepare Chorizo sausage, sliced
- Prepare onion, chopped
- Prepare Spicy chicken thick soup stew (Royco)
- Prepare salt
- Use ground black pepper
- Prepare Chicken spice
- Prepare origanum
- Take thyme
- Prepare olive oil
- Use garlic, crushed
- Take butter
- Take water
- Prepare bay leaf
Stir in salsa, salt, cumin, chile powder and pepper. Distribute chicken evenly on top of vegetables and pour chicken broth over chicken. Stir in salsa, salt, cumin, chile powder and pepper. Distribute chicken evenly on top of vegetables and pour chicken broth over chicken.
Step by step to make Spicy Slow Cooker Chicken Stew:
- I used chicken breasts and drumsticks (as there aren't that many bones in them), but use any pieces you'd like. First I scored them. Then in a bowl, I combined the salt, ground black pepper, chicken spice, origanum, and thyme, and tossed them with the chicken. Then I drizzled the olive oil over the chicken
- Then in a large pan, melt one stick butter. Fry the onion and garlic on medium to high heat for about 3 mins
- Add the chorizos, and fry for a further 5 mins
- Add the chicken, and brown (5 - 10mins)
- While the chicken is frying, layer your mixed vegetables on the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Choose your favourite vegetables (I used a mixed bag of broccoli, cauliflower, pumpkin, potatoes, carrots and baby marrows)
- Once chicken is browned, transfer to the slow cooker, layering on top of the mix vegetables
- In a measuring jug, make a paste with the spicy chicken thick soup stew powder, with a little cold water. Keep adding water and mixing until you have 500ml (I used the Royco variety, but use whatever is available in your country, or closest to it)
- Pour over chicken over chicken and vegetables. Add the bay leaf
- Turn slow cooker onto high (5 - 6hrs) or on low (7 - 8hrs). Test sauce 3/4 of the way and adjust seasoning accordingly
- (optional) serve with mash or on a bed of rice
- Done and ready to serve!
Arrange the chicken breasts in the bottom of a slow cooker, and pour in the salsa and tomato sauce. Add the garlic and onion, and sprinkle in the cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Shred the chicken with two forks for serving. Return chicken meat to the slow cooker and discard bones. Discard bay leaf and herb stems (if using fresh herbs).
I say thank you for reading the recipe that we convey on this page. We have high hopes we Good luck!