You are looking for a baked pork chop, feta, tomato, honey, truffled potatoes & grapes recipe that is unique? How to make it easy. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious baked pork chop, feta, tomato, honey, truffled potatoes & grapes should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of baked pork chop, feta, tomato, honey, truffled potatoes & grapes, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare baked pork chop, feta, tomato, honey, truffled potatoes & grapes which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in prepare
- Take 1 shallot, chopped
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Prepare 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- Prepare 3 boneless pork loin chops, 1 1/2 to 2 cm thick
- Prepare 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped into quarters
- Use 750 g mini red potatoes
- Take Truffle oil
- Take 75 g crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare 2 tbsp honey
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1/4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
Return onions to skillet, and stir in tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Clean the potatoes and peel them, if desired. Place them on a baking tray. Cut the peeled red onions into wedges and place them on the tray as well.
Steps to make Baked pork chop, feta, tomato, honey, truffled potatoes & grapes:
- Pour a few tbsp olive oil into a baking dish. Add the shallot, garlic, 1/4 cup oregano, a couple pinches of salt and several grinds of black pepper and stir to combine. Lay in the pork chops and let marinate for 1 hr to overnight, flipping occasionally.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with a pinch of salt, for flavour and to draw out some excess water. Leave them in a bowl while you continue cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. Stab each of your potatoes twice with a fork, then put them in a baking dish. Drizzle them with salt, pepper, and olive oil and put them in the oven to bake for 30 to 40 minutes until fork tender.
- After the potatoes have been in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, stir them around then resume work on the chops. Shake the marinade off and lay the chops on a foil-lined baking sheet. Pop them in the oven and turn the heat up to 375. Check the chops after 15 minutes with a thermometer. You want them to be just shy of 145F. At that point, you can either broil them until browned (don't forget to pull out the potatoes for a minute) or kiss them on a really hot pan. Plate the chops to let them rest.
- Once the potatoes are done (you can broil them briefly as well if you want to crisp the skins a bit), remove them to a bowl. Hit them with a bit more salt and a few drops of truffle oil. Toss to coat.
- Add the feta to a small mixing bowl. Add the tomatoes (but not the liquid they gave up) and the remaining oregano and toss to combine. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey and lemon juice with a small pinch of salt.
- Add a tiny splash of veg oil to a medium pan on high heat. Pan sear the grapes, cut-side down, for about 1 minute.
- To assemble, plate the chops and potatoes, add a small heap of the feta and tomato, drizzle on some honey dressing and garnish with a sprinkle of fried grapes.
- Done and ready to serve!
Spread out on the hot baking sheet and. Place the feta in the center of the baking dish, sprinkle with oregano, black pepper and place the hot pepper on top of the feta. Lay the pork on top and pour over the white wine and stock. Serve scattered with the feta, lemon zest and thyme sprigs, and drizzled with a little olive oil. Spoon on more sauce, garnish with parsley and enjoy!
how ? Easy isn’t it? That’s the prepare baked pork chop, feta, tomato, honey, truffled potatoes & grapes that you do at home. Hope it’s useful and good luck!