You are looking for a classic lasagna recipe that is appetizing? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious classic lasagna should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of classic lasagna, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want to prepare classic lasagna delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in make
- Use 10 sheets No-boil Lasagna Noodles
- Prepare 250 g Ricotta Cheese
- Prepare 3 heads Fresh Parsely
- Prepare 1 Raw egg
- Take 500 g Ground Beef/Pork
- Use 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Prepare 3 cans Whole Tomatoes
- Prepare 6 cloves Garlic
- Prepare 1 pack Fresh Basil
- Prepare 1 Large Onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp Dried Oregano
- Prepare 3 heads Fresh Spinash
- Prepare 50 g Bacon
- Prepare 100 g Mozzarella
- Use 2 tbsp Grated Parmigiano Cheese
- Use Italian Parsely
- Use Salt/Pepper
- Prepare Olive Oil
Lay flat on wax paper or foil to keep pieces from sticking together. Lasagna: how to make the sauce. Now let's make the filling - meat sauce and béchamel sauce. Let's start with the meat sauce.
How to cook Classic Lasagna:
- Cheese Layer: Finely cut the fresh basil. In large stainless bowl, mix basil, ricotta cheese, and egg. Set off to side for later.
- Meat Sauce Layer 1: On medium heat in a large frying pan, add olive oil and grill ground meat, add fennel seeds and salt/pepper. After meat is completely browned, use spoon to remove any excess watery fat.
- Meat Sauce Layer 2: In a separate frying pan on medium heat, add olive oil, canned tomatoes, & chopped onions, garlic, fresh basil, and oregano. Bring to a soft simmer.
- Meat Sauce Layer 3: Add all of the meat into the tomato frying pan and simmer for another 5 min. then remove from heat and set off to the side. Don't wash the meat frying pan.
- Spinach Layer: Add more olive oil to the meat frying pan and simmer the bacon. Once lightly browned, add in finely chopped spinach and heat until the spinach is soft.
- Build it 1: In a glass baking pan, coat the bottom with olive oil and add 2 sheets of lasagna (3 sheets if you have a larger pan). Completely cover the sheets with a layer (1/3 of total) of meat sauce. Add 2 more sheets on top.
- Build it 2: Completely cover with the ricotta cheese layer. Add 2 more sheets on top. Add another meat sauce layer and 2 more sheets.
- Build it 3: Add the spinach layer, 2 sheets, then top off with the remainder of the meat sauce.
- Top with mozzarella & parmigiano cheeses, cover in foil and bake at 250C for 30 min.
- Remove from oven, garnish on top with fresh Italian parsley and serve!
- I made a recipe video that you can view on the Japanese site: https://cookpad.com/recipe/4945728
- Done and ready to serve!
To prepare filling & assemble lasagna: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain, then cool by plunging noodles into a large bowl of ice-cold water. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Add beef and sausage to a large skillet over medium-high heat, breaking it apart with a wooden spoon. Drain the fat from the meat.
me, the simple preparation of Classic Lasagna above can help you prepare food that are interesting and delicious. great for family/friends Hope it’s useful and good luck!