Are looking for a beef stout pot pie instant pot ip recipe that is delicious? How to make it easy. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious beef stout pot pie instant pot ip should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of beef stout pot pie instant pot ip, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare beef stout pot pie instant pot ip delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can be treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings must exist for make
- Prepare 2 TBSP olive oil
- Prepare 1 pound stew meat cut into bite size pieces
- Prepare 1 small onion diced
- Prepare 2 heaving TSP minced garlic
- Prepare 1 cup beef broth
- Take 1 (11 oz) bottle of Guinness extra stout beer
- Prepare 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- Prepare 1/2 cup frozen corn
- Prepare 2 TSP kosher salt
- Prepare 10 fresh basil leaves roughly chopped
- Prepare 1-2 tubes (8oz) crescent roll sheets
- Prepare 6 7-8 oz ramekins
- Take Finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Prepare Fresh parsley chopped
The display will reflect ON while the IP comes to pressure. Allow a few minutes for your IP to come to pressure. REMOVE pot pie from packaging and place onto a lined baking sheet. Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip olive oil • stew meat cut into bite size pieces • small onion diced • heaving TSP minced garlic • beef broth • bottle of Guinness extra stout beer • frozen peas and carrots • frozen corn Heat oil and add ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Instructions to cook Beef stout pot pie instant pot ip:
- Turn instant pot on to saute high/more. When pot reads hot add the olive oil.
- Add in stew meat and cook till brown with just a little pink showing.
- Add in onion and garlic stirring frequently for 3 minutes.
- Add beef broth and beer. Stir with a wooden spoon and scrape any bits that may be stuck on the bottom of the pot.
- Add the peas and carrots, corn, salt, and basil. Stir.
- Preheat oven to 375. Seal pressure cooker and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes. Then allow a 10 minute natural release. Then release rest of pressure. Remove lid.
- Switch instant pot to saute setting and slowly stir in the flour. Simmer till it thickens. Switch to keep warm.
- Roll out crescent rolls. And cut out squares a little bigger than the top of your ramekin.
- Ladle beef mixture into the ramekins and top with a crescent roll square on each. Gently push down around the rim. Poke a hole in the middle of the crescent top.
- Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and place on middle rack of the oven. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- When tops are browned and crispy remove from oven.
- IMMEDIATELY top with shredded cheese. And add parsley for garnish..
- Done and ready to serve!
Stir in tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme. Pour in beef broth and add frozen peas and carrots. Stir until everything is well blended and turn off Saute function. Set the pot on sauté and cook until the filling is thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
how ? Easy isn’t it? That’s the prepare beef stout pot pie instant pot ip that you try it at home. Good luck!