You are looking for a shepherd’s pie with wagyu coarse ground beef recipe that is delicious? How to make it not too difficult. If wrong processing then the result is not delicious. Whereas the delicious shepherd’s pie with wagyu coarse ground beef should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of shepherd’s pie with wagyu coarse ground beef, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serve. No need dizzy if want prepare shepherd’s pie with wagyu coarse ground beef which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required exist in make
- Take 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Prepare 1 Large Onion (peeled and diced)
- Prepare 2 Large Carrots (peeled and diced)
- Prepare 1 Stalk Celery (small diced)
- Prepare 2 LBS Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef
- Prepare 1 CUP Beef Stock
- Prepare 3 TBSP Tomato Paste
- Prepare 2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1 TBSP Fresh Rosemary (chopped)
- Prepare 1 TBSP Fresh Thyme (chopped)
- Prepare 3/4 CUP Frozen Peas
- Prepare 3/4 CUP Corn
- Take 3 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- Use 3 LBS Russet Potatoes (peeled and cut into medium-size chunks)
- Use 8 TBSP Unsalted Butter
- Prepare 3/4 CUP Half and Half
- Prepare Kosher Salt (to taste)
They're nice and they look wonderful. Turn mixer down to low speed. Add cream, salt and pepper to taste, and nutmeg. Heat a large Dutch-oven or other heavy pot over medium-high flame.
Steps to make Shepherd’s Pie with Wagyu Coarse Ground Beef:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU COARSE GROUND BEEF MIXTURE Preheat oven to 375°F.In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the grapeseed oil and Fullblood Wagyu coarse ground beef. Cook the beef for around 8-10 minutes until browned.Then, add the onions, carrots, and celery. Cook (around 8 to 10 minutes) until browned. Drain the fat. Add the tomato paste, and cook it for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, herbs, and beef stock. Simmer for about 10 minutes until the juices thicken. Then, add the peas, corn, and chopped garlic.Pour the mixture into a 2-quart baking dish, and set aside.
- PREPARING THE RUSSET POTATOES Meanwhile, bring the potatoes to a boil in salted water. Cook for around 20 minutes until potatoes are tender. Drain the water.Mash the potatoes with the butter and half and half. Season to taste with kosher salt.
- FINAL STEPS Spread the mashed potatoes over the Fullblood Wagyu coarse ground beef mixture (that’s in the baking dish).Bake the pie for 30 to 35 minutes until golden.Remove from the oven, and let the pie cool for a few minutes.Serve by the slice, and enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
Add ground Wagyu beef, cook, breaking up meat with a spoon or spatula until evenly browned and no longer pink. In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, add the grapeseed oil and Fullblood Wagyu coarse ground beef. In a large sauce pan over medium heat, heat the butter. Sauté the onion and garlic until wilted. Stir often, breaking lumps in the ground beef.
how ? Easy isn’t it? That’s the prepare shepherd’s pie with wagyu coarse ground beef that you practice at home. Hope it’s useful and good luck!