Are looking for a beef chili con carne over baked potato recipe that is delicious? How to prepare it easy. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious beef chili con carne over baked potato should has aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of beef chili con carne over baked potato, first from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serve. No need dizzy if want to prepare beef chili con carne over baked potato which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings required in make
- Prepare 500 grams Minced Beef
- Prepare 2 medium Onions chopped small
- Take 2 medium Carrots chopped small
- Take 50 grams Red kidney beans
- Take 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Prepare 2 clove Garlic Crushed
- Use 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Take 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 1 pinch Black Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Prepare 2 can Chopped Tomato
- Prepare 1/2 Red Sweet pepper chopped small
- Use 1/2 Green sweet oepper chopped small
- Prepare 2 Beef Stock Cubes
- Use 1 can water (use tomato can)
- Prepare 4 large Baking potatoes
Add the water, beer, crushed tomatoes, molasses, cocoa powder, seared beef and cooked bacon to the pot. Stir in the green pepper, salt, chili powder, bouillon, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin and oregano. If desired top with sour cream and jalapeno. Chili Con Carne Tips Season with paprika, chili powder, cayenne pepper, basil, oregano, and parsley.
Instructions to cook Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato:
- In a heavy skillet, add the oil, and then onions, carrots, and peppers. Fry for about 7 mins stirring often.
- Add the garlic, cumin,cinnamon, chili snd salt and pepper. Fry for a minute mixing it well.
- Add the cans of tomatoes and 1 can of water, 2 beef cubes, stir all in. Then add the minced beef stir well, transfer to a heavy sauce pan and simmer for an hour, stir occasionally.
- For the last 30 mins of cooking, bake the four potatoes in the microwave with skins on and washed. If using the oven wrap them in foil and put in the oven before you start the chili beef, as they take an hour in the oven.
- When potatoes and chili beef are done, put baked potatoes on a plate, slice through but not right through in a cross shape, from top to bottom then left to right half way.
- With the chili beef, ladle it in the potatoes, bulging over the sides, and add a little fresh coriander chopped on top for decoration and the lovely smell, and serve hot.
- You can also have chili con carne with long grain rice or fries, or a bit of both
- Done and ready to serve!
You can add the reserved tomato juice if more liquid is needed. Bake potatoes in a microwave or conventional oven. In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Add onion and zucchini; saute until onion is transparent. Heat chili in a saucepan; stir in ground beef and vegetables.
relatives or to be ideas in selling food. Congratulations enjoy