Again looking for a creole seasoned miyazakigyu wagyu picanha steak recipe that is unique? How to make it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious creole seasoned miyazakigyu wagyu picanha steak should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of creole seasoned miyazakigyu wagyu picanha steak, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare creole seasoned miyazakigyu wagyu picanha steak which is delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish can be serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings required for prepare
- Prepare 1 Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak
- Prepare 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- Take 3 EAR Sweet Corn
- Prepare 1 CUP Couscous
- Use 4 TBSP Butter (divided)
- Take 1 TBSP Lime Juice
- Prepare 1 TBSP Parsley (minced)
- Use Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Prepare Black Pepper (to taste)
- Use Creole Seasoning
- Prepare 1 TBSP Granulated Garlic
- Use 2 TBSP Smoked Paprika
- Use 1 TBSP Chipotle Powder
- Use 1 TBSP Chili Powder
- Prepare 1 TBSP Oregano
- Prepare 1 TBSP Kosher Salt
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 TBSP Basil
Creole Seasoned Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak. This Wagyu Picanha is one of the best value propositions for domestic Wagyu Beef. The Best, Most Epic, Most Tasty, Rarest and Most IMPORTANTLY Delicious steak in the world. The picanha steak also tastes delicious when cooked in the pan, allowing the fat to render a bit, and then finished in the oven.
Step by step to make Creole Seasoned Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak:
- PREPARING THE CREOLE SEASONING In a mixing bowl, add the granulated garlic, smoked paprika, chipotle powder, chili powder, oregano, kosher salt, black pepper, and basil. Mix until combined.Evenly sprinkle the creole seasoning on the Miyazakigyu Wagyu picanha steak. Let the seasoned steak sit on a plate, allowing it to marinate and come to room temperature (while you prepare the cous-cous).
- PREPARING THE COUSCOUS Bring 2 quarts of gently salted water to a boil. Add the couscous, and cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. Using a colander, strain the couscous. Rinse the couscous under cold water to stop the cooking process.Reserve
- PREPARING THE SWEET CORN Shuck the 3 ears of corn, and remove the kernels from the ears. Place half of the corn kernels in a blender with a 1/4 cup of water. Blend on high for 2 minutes.Reserve the left over corn kernels.Strain the liquid (from the blended corn) through a fine mesh strainer. Remove the left over pulp, and reserve the liquid.
- PREPARING THE MIYAZAKIGYU WAGYU PICANHA STEAK Place a large skillet or cast iron pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan, and place the Miyazakigyu Wagyu picanha steak in the pan.Cook for 3 minutes, and then flip the steak over. Cook for an additional 3 minutes. Then add 2 tablespoons of butter. Using a spoon, baste the steak with the melted butter in the pan for 1 minute. Remove the steak, and allow it to rest for 10 minutes
- FINAL STEPS While the steak is resting, place a large skillet on the stove over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of butter and the reserved corn kernels. Cook for 1 minute. Add the reserved corn liquid, lime juice, and couscous to the skillet.Cook for 3 minutes or until it thickened. The natural starch in the corn will allow it to thicken. Add the minced parsley, and season with kosher salt and black pepper (to taste). This is your sweet corn couscous.
- Slice the Miyazakigyu Wagyu picanha steak, and serve it with the sweet corn couscous.Enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order. The Coulotte Steak is best served at Medium Rare. Commonly known as This Miyazakigyu Wagyu steak is rubbed in creole seasoning, pan-seared, and basted in butter. They have also won the Prime Minister's Award for. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious.
how ? Easy isn’t it? That’s the prepare creole seasoned miyazakigyu wagyu picanha steak that you practice at home. Congratulations enjoy