Are looking for a ginger-sesame soba noodle salad with seared wagyu steak recipe that is delicious? How to make it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious ginger-sesame soba noodle salad with seared wagyu steak should had aroma and taste that can provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of ginger-sesame soba noodle salad with seared wagyu steak, start from the type of ingredients, next selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to process and serv it. No need dizzy if want to prepare ginger-sesame soba noodle salad with seared wagyu steak delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish able become serving special.
Ingredients and seasonings used in make
- Prepare 1 Double 8 Cattle Company Miyazakigyu Wagyu Picanha Steak
- Prepare 2 TBSP Grapeseed Oil
- Prepare 2 TSP Sesame Oil
- Take 1 PACKAGE (9 OZ) Soba Noodles (cooked per package instructions)
- Prepare 1 Large Carrot (julienned)
- Use 1 BUNCH Green Onions (cut on a bias into 1 inch pieces)
- Prepare 6 Red Radishes (sliced thin)
- Prepare 3 Baby Bok Choy (cut in half lengthwise)
- Prepare Kosher Salt (to season)
- Use Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season)
- Prepare Dressing
- Take 1/2 CUP Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 CUP Lime Juice (can use same lime for juice and zest)
- Prepare 1 TBSP Lime Zest
- Take 2 TBSP Fish Sauce
- Take 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- Take 1 TSP Chile Oil
- Prepare 2 TSP Ginger Root (minced finely)
- Prepare 1 TBSP Palm Sugar (grated)
In the bottom of a medium bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette: lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, and sambal oelek (chili paste). Add the soba noodles and green beans to the bowl with the vinaigrette along with the grated carrot, scallions, and black roasted sesame seeds. Cook the soba noodles to the packet's instructions (it is best to slightly under cook), rinse under cold water and drain. Transfer the soba noodles to mixing bowl with snow pea sprouts (roughly torn in half), red chilli, white and black sesame seeds and Birch & Waite Asian Sesame, Soy & Ginger Dressing drizzled over the top.
How to make Ginger-Sesame Soba Noodle Salad with Seared Wagyu Steak:
- PREPARING THE DRESSING In a small bowl, mix together all of the dressing ingredients (soy sauce, lime juice, lime zest, fish sauce, sesame oil, chile oil, minced ginger root, and grated palm sugar). Reserve. NOTE: The flavor will build over time. Taste the dressing right before applying it to the noodles, and season if necessary.
- PREPARING THE SOBA NOODLES Cook the soba noodles according to package directions. Drain the noodles, and run them under cold water. Reserve.
- PREPARING THE WAGYU STEAK AND BABY BOK CHOY Heat a large cast iron skillet on medium-high heat.Add in the grapeseed oil and sesame oil.Season the Miyazakigyu Wagyu picanha with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.Once the skillet is slightly smoking, add in the Wagyu steak.Sear for 3 minutes on each side (for medium-rare finish).Once seared, place the seared Wagyu steak on a cutting board. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to medium, and place the baby bok choy cut-side-down in the skillet. Cook until the baby bok choy starts to brown. Then, turn it over, and cook the other side. Reserve.
- PREPARING THE SALAD Once the Miyazakigyu Wagyu steak has rested, cut it against the grain into thin, bite-size pieces. Mix the cooked soba noodles with the julienned carrot, cut green onions, and radish slices. Pour half of the dressing over the noodles, and mix well.
- FINAL STEPS Divide the salad between bowls. Place the Miyazakigyu Wagyu steak slices and baby bok choy on top of each salad bowl. Serve the soba noodle and Miyazakigyu Wagyu steak salad with extra dressing on the side. Enjoy!
- Done and ready to serve!
The unique taste and tenderness originates from Japanese foundation sire Fukutsuru, once ranked the highest marbling bull in the U. The unique taste and tenderness originates from Japanese foundation sire Fukutsuru, once ranked the highest marbling bull in the U. The unique taste and tenderness originates from Japanese foundation sire Fukutsuru, once ranked the highest marbling bull in the U. The unique taste and tenderness originates from Japanese foundation sire Fukutsuru, once ranked the highest marbling bull in the U. Pat dry steaks with paper towel.
me, the simple preparation of Ginger-Sesame Soba Noodle Salad with Seared Wagyu Steak above can help you prepare food that are delicious for family/friends Hope it’s useful and good luck!