Are looking for a stroganoff meatballs ala nan recipe that is delicious? How to prepare it not difficult. If wrong processing then the result is in fact tends to be unpleasant. Whereas the delicious stroganoff meatballs ala nan should had aroma and taste that could provoke everyone’s taste.
There are many little things that can affect the taste quality of stroganoff meatballs ala nan, start from the type of ingredients, then selection of fresh ingredients and good, until how to make and serv it. No need dizzy if want prepare stroganoff meatballs ala nan delicious as long as you know the trick and how to make this dish you can become treat special.
Ingredients and seasonings used in make
- Prepare meatballs
- Take 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare 3 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb ground beef
- Use 1 lb ground pork
- Prepare 2 tbsp blue cheese powder
- Prepare 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- Take 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- Prepare 1 large egg
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Use 1/3 tsp black pepper
- Prepare sauce
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup beef broth
- Prepare 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Take 12 oz sour cream
- Prepare 8 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- Use other ingredients
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter
- Take 10 oz sliced mushrooms
- Use salt, pepper & garlic powder
- Prepare 8 green onions, sliced
- Prepare 1 lb wide egg noodles, cooked & drained
Beef meatballs are simmered in a savory sauce of mushroom soup and sour cream in this quick stroganoff that makes for a comforting meal. Meatball Stroganoff serves up the comfort of stroganoff with a meatball twist. Serve sautéed Broccolini, spinach, or Brussels sprouts alongside this hearty entrée.. Before you jump to Stroganoff Meatballs ala Nan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
How to make Stroganoff Meatballs ala Nan:
- MAKE THE MEATBALLS: In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onion in the oil for about 15 minutes, until fragrant and beginning to brown. Stir in the garlic and cook 1 minute more. Remove from heat.
- Mix onion/garlic mixture together with the rest of the meatball ingredients. Mix well. I find it's easiest to use my hands, kind of squishing it all through my fingers, to thoroughly distribute everything.
- Form into bite-size meatballs. I use a small cookie scoop to make them uniform size. Cook the meatballs in a large skillet over medium-high heat until nicely browned and a bit crusty, turning meatballs to brown on all sides. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- COOK THE MUSHROOMS: Drain excess grease from the skillet, but leave any brown bits from frying the meatballs in the skillet. Add the butter and mushrooms and cook over medium-high heat until browned. Add seasonings to taste and the white (bottom) part of the sliced green onions. (The green onion tops will be added later.)
- MAKE THE SAUCE: Stir the cornstarch into the beef broth. Pour over the mushrooms and bring to a boil stirring until thickened, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in the sour cream and blue cheese. Stir until everything is well combined. Add the cooked meatballs, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes to combine flavors.
- Add the cooked, drained egg noodles and gently stir everything together so the noodles get nicely coated with the sauce. Add the green onion tops. It's ready to serve!
- Done and ready to serve!
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. Mix onion/garlic mixture together with the rest of the meatball ingredients. Stroganoff Meatballs ala Nan Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stroganoff meatballs ala nan. It is one of my favorites.
I say thank you for using the recipe that we convey on this page. We have high hopes we Congratulations enjoy